- The report contains detailed information about Lightspace Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lightspace Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lightspace Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lightspace Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lightspace Corp. business.
About Lightspace Corp.
Lightspace Corporation engages in the research, design, development, marketing, and sale of immersive, interactive environments, called Lightspace systems, which comprises patent pending hardware and software technologies that integrate light, sound, and movement.
The core component of the Lightspace product set is a pressure-sensitive, display panel technology that converts everyday surfaces, such as floors, walls, bar tops, tabletops, and ceilings into customizable, adaptable, interactive display, gaming, fitness, or educational platforms. Through the integration of light, sound, and movement, Lightspace technology enables an infinite number of patron-driven experiences for businesses that entertain and engage people. The company completed development and manufacturing of the first generation of Lightspace systems and engages in further improving its functionality, as well as developing the interactive tile.
Lightspace Interactive System: The Lightspace Interactive Surface (LIS) consists of the interactive Lightspace tile system, the Lightspace control station, and the Lightspace Management System (LMS) which includes software, games, and effects packages. The LIS would display lights, effects, images, logos, and video in response to the location and movement of participants within its perimeter. The LIS would integrate with existing products and technologies, such as sound boards, lighting consoles, display devices (TV screens, projectors), video servers, and industry standard protocols, such as Digital Multiplexing (DMX) and Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI).
Lightspace Tiles: Lightspace tiles are software driven, LED illuminated, and interactive. The tiles would be installed on floors, walls, ceilings, and other surfaces, such as bar tops and dance cubes. Tiles would be mounted in both surface and recessed configurations and might be interactive or static. Each tile is an individually addressable node, driven by the Lightspace control station and management software via physical network connections. The tiles would also be used as backlight signage to display logos, advertisements, or promotions.
Lightspace Control Station with Lightspace Management System (LMS): The Lightspace Control Station with LMS is an integrated hardware/software product that creates, stores, and plays interactive and non-interactive Lightsofts (programmed light effects), Lightshows (programmed combinations of Lightsofts) and games on the LIS. The LMS is comprised of the Visual Display Interface (VDI), allowing the user to control and change Lightsofts at will by manipulating customization parameters, and the Lightsoft Creator and Lightshow Creator software that collectively facilitate the management, creation, and control of Lightsofts and Lightshows. The system would run both manually and automatically. In addition, the LMS has various diagnostic tools that verify functionality and calibrate the LIS.
Lightspace Play: It is an entertainment system that creates a gaming platform, which combines lighting and interactive technologies to produce a recreational experience for children and adults. It is an interactive 36 tile gaming platform.
Lightspace Dance: It enhances the club experience by offering dance floors, dance cubes, bar tops, and runways and walls that respond to club goers movements upon the surface. It is in sizes of 86 tiles and larger.
Lightspace Design: It is an illuminated interactive tile system displaying light and video effects that can be mounted on practically flat surface and used for various purposes.
In March 2007, Lightspace Emagipix Corporation (LEC), wholly-owned subsidiary of Lightspace Corporation, entered into an agreement with Illumination Design Works, Inc. to acquire the assets related to the in process development of its emagipix technology, an interactive lighting technology that utilizes electroluminescent sheets.
In April 2007, LEC acquired emagipix technology.
The company provides interactive lighting entertainment products to retail stores, family entertainment centers, theme parks, fashion shows, nightclubs, special events, stage lighting and sound providers, health clubs, and architectural lighting and design.
The companys competitors include Element Labs, Inc. and Reactrix Systems, Inc.
Lightspace Corporation was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIGHTSPACE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIGHTSPACE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIGHTSPACE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIGHTSPACE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIGHTSPACE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lightspace Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lightspace Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lightspace Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lightspace Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lightspace Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIGHTSPACE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIGHTSPACE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIGHTSPACE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIGHTSPACE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIGHTSPACE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIGHTSPACE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lightspace Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lightspace Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lightspace Corp. Major Shareholders
Lightspace Corp. History
Lightspace Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lightspace Corp. Offices and Representations
Lightspace Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lightspace Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lightspace Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Lightspace Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Lightspace Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lightspace Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lightspace Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lightspace Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Lightspace Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Lightspace Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lightspace Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lightspace Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?