- The report contains detailed information about JNR Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for JNR Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The JNR Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes JNR Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of JNR Resources Inc. business.
About JNR Resources Inc.
JNR Resources Inc. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada. The company primarily focuses on uranium exploration.
The company owns 17 mineral projects in its property portfolio: 14 in the Athabasca Basin, 1 in southwestern Saskatchewan, and 2 on the island of Newfoundland.
Newnham Lake: The company has a 100% unencumbered interest in this project which consists of eight mineral claims totaling 27,723 hectares located along the northeastern margin of the Athabasca Basin, approximately 50 kilometers east of the historic Nisto uranium deposit.
Moore Lake: The company owns mineral claims in the Moore Lake area of the Southeastern Athabasca Basin of Northern Saskatchewan. The land position consists of 12 claims totaling 35,705 hectares.
Lazy Edward Bay: The company owns mineral claims in the Lazy Edward Bay area of the Athabasca Basin of Northern Saskatchewan. The land position consists of 12 claims totaling 48,310 hectares.
Pendleton Lake: The company owns an interest in the Pendleton Lake uranium property, which consists of three mineral claims totaling 12,819 hectares located 40 kilometers southeast of the Athabasca Basin proper. Denison Mines Corp. (Denison) owns a 75% interest in the project.
Bell Lake: The Bell Lake Joint Venture includes the companys original Bell Lake claims as well as the companys La Rocque Lake claim. The company holds a 40% interest in the project. The Bell Lake project consists of nine mineral claims totaling 26,550 hectares. These properties are proximal to Camecos La Rocque Lake uranium zone, located in the southeastern part of the Athabasca Basin. Denison is the project operator.
South Cigar: The company owns an interest in South Cigar project, which is located 20 kilometers south-southeast of Camecos Cigar Lake uranium deposit. The project consists of five mineral claims totaling 17,653 hectares. Denison owns a 75% interest in these properties.
Black Lake: The company holds a 100% unencumbered interest in this project which consists of 10 mineral claims totaling 41,783 hectares. The property is located on the north rim of the Athabasca Basin, approximately 20 kilometers southeast of the town of Stony Rapids. The property covers a 40-kilometre strike length of the Snowbird/Black Lake structure, a crustal feature that represents the strike extension of the mineralized Virgin River shear (Centennial zone), located approximately 225 kilometers to the southwest.
Greywacke Claims: The company owns an interest in the Greywacke gold property.
Way Lake: The company holds a 100% unencumbered interest in this project which consists of 17 contiguous mineral claims totaling 71,795 hectares, and is located 20 kilometers southeast of the Athabasca Basin proper.
Crackingstone: The company owns 100% interest in the Crackingstone property, which consists of four mineral claims totaling 10,665 hectares, located in the Uranium City area, adjacent to the north rim of the Athabasca Basin.
Rocky Brook: The company owns 70% participating interest in the Rocky Brook uranium property. This project totals approximately 11,000 hectares in size and covers the northeast margin of the Carboniferous Deer Lake Basin in Western Newfoundland.
Kelic Lake: The company owns an interest in the Kelic Lake uranium property, which consists of three mineral claims totaling 16,036 hectares, located along the south central margin of the Athabasca Basin. Denison owns a 75% interest in the properties.
South Dufferin: The South Dufferin project comprises two mineral claims totaling 8,240 hectares. The company has the option of increasing its interest in this project to 49%.
North Wedge: The company owns an interest in the North Wedge property, which consists of one mineral claim totaling 4,247 hectares, located southeast of the Cigar Lake uranium deposit. Denison owns a 51% interest in the property.
South Fork: The company holds a 100% unencumbered interest in 76 mineral claims totaling 63,936 hectares, located to the east of the Cypress Hills in southwestern Saskatchewan.
Yurchison Lake: The Yurchison Lake property consists of four mineral claims totaling 12,660 hectares and is located in the Yurchison Lake area, approximately 10 kilometers northeast of the Way Lake project and 25 kilometers southeast of the Athabasca Basin proper. The company has a 100% unencumbered interest in these properties.
Topsails: The company has established an alliance with Altius Resources Inc. to explore for volcanic-hosted uranium deposits in central Newfoundland and staked approximately 267,425 hectares of ground in one campaign in Eastern Canada. It alsp optioned a further 10,697 hectares of adjoining property. The company and Altius Minerals Corporation each hold a 50% Participating Interest in the Topsails uranium project.
Snowbird: The company has acquired a 100% unencumbered interest in four mineral claims totaling 19,090 hectares located immediately east of the South Dufferin project.
In November 2009, JNR Resources Inc. and Altius Resources Inc. reported the discovery of a potentially significant copper-molybdenum-gold-silver prospect (Koorae) on their Topsails project. The project is a 50/50 alliance between the companies that was established to explore for volcanic-hosted uranium deposits in a defined area of west-central Newfoundland near the former mining community of Buchans.
JNR Resources Inc. was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JNR RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JNR RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JNR RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JNR RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JNR RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. JNR Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of JNR Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of JNR Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. JNR Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. JNR Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JNR RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JNR RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JNR RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JNR RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JNR RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JNR RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
JNR Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
JNR Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
JNR Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
JNR Resources Inc. History
JNR Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
JNR Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
JNR Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
JNR Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
JNR Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
JNR Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
JNR Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
JNR Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
JNR Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
JNR Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
JNR Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
JNR Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
JNR Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
JNR Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?