- The report contains detailed information about Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. business.
About Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp.
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary Petrowave Corporation, engages in the development, and marketing of proprietary oil sludge remediation process and microwave separation technology equipment (MST units) that use energy microwaves to separate water, oil and solids.
Products and Potential Products
The Company offers MST to the oil field industry and is developing the use of MST in the marine industry and in the production of biodiesel. MST technology uses radio frequency (RF) to separate water and oil emulsions.
Oil and Gas Industry
The Company has created four MST systems to be used in the oil and gas industry, MST-1000, MST-2000, MST-4000 and MST-150, the Companys self-contained mobile system.
Each MST system includes the following components: a patented microwave applicator; a microwave transmitter; Waveguides and auto tuner; Instrumentation and computer automation; Pumps and drives; a separation unit; and Safety monitors and failsafe interlocking system. The Company offers its products for sale or lease directly to end-users.
Production of Bio-Diesel
During 2005, the Company began to focus on the use of MST in the production of biodiesel fuel by acquiring a 20% interest in Argibiofuels, LLC. The Marine Industry MST is under development to improve the efficiency of bilge water handling aboard large ships. Bilge water is a mixture of water and a very small percentage of oil that probably is inadvertently diverted from the engine. In August 2005, the Company licensed the use of MST in the production of biodiesel to Agribiofuels. Agribiofuels plans to build and operate a biodiesel production facility.
In August 2005, Stone & Webster Management Consultants, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Shaw Group, agreed to market and sell the Companys MST systems and technology in the fields of crude oil production, refining and transport, biodiesel and alternative fuels production, bilge water treatment and environmental clean up projects. In exchange the Company granted Stone & Webster Management Consultants the right to fabricate and integrate MST systems to be delivered to customers in and outside the United States.
The Company identifies competition in the Oil and Gas Industry from BJ Services, Baker Hughes and Nalco.
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corporation was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMPERIAL PETROLEUM RECOVERY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Major Shareholders
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. History
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Offices and Representations
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Imperial Petroleum Recovery Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?