- The report contains detailed information about ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ILI Technologies (2002) Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. business.
About ILI Technologies (2002) Corp.
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. engages in the rental and sale of oilfield measurement technology equipment; and the sale of artificial lift products and services, and Thermoflex tubing primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Its artificial lift products include electrical submersible pumps and pump-related parts for coal bed methane wells, and other oil and gas applications. The Thermoflex tubing is a lightweight, reinforced tubing product for various oilfield applications, including gas and fluid injection, downhole tubing, coal bed methane production application, gathering and flow line, and pipeline liner application. The company also offers Pressure Trax, system, a battery powered system that records pressure, temperature, and time simultaneously, which could be displayed on a remote computer; Sand Trax system, a non-intrusive instrument that measures and records particles in a fluid stream within a pipe; and Radio Frequency Identification, a data carrier technology that transmits information via signals in the radio frequency portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. was incorporated in 1996 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ILI TECHNOLOGIES (2002) CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Major Shareholders
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. History
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Offices and Representations
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?