- The report contains detailed information about Huntington Exploration Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Huntington Exploration Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Huntington Exploration Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Huntington Exploration Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Huntington Exploration Inc. business.
About Huntington Exploration Inc.
Huntington Exploration Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and production of oil and gas properties in western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
The company's principal properties include the Pine Creek oil and natural gas property located in northwestern Alberta; and the Hollow natural gas property in northeastern Alberta.
Pine Creek Property, Alberta
The company owns varying interests in five sections of oil and gas leases in TWP 56, RGE 20, and W4M in Alberta.
Hollow Area, Alberta
The company has participated in drilling a well as to a 25% working interest (reduced to 15% after payout). The well, TKE et al Hollow 15-7-61-20-W4M, has been drilled and completed.
Provost Area, Alberta
Provost Viking Veteran Unit: The company owns a 0.8694% working interest in the Provost Viking Veteran unit in which there are 13 oil producing wells, and a 5.30% interest in four non-associated Viking gas wells.
Provost Viking C South Unit: The company owns a 5.3015% working interest in the Provost Viking C South unit which has 10 oil producing wells.
The company was incorporated in 1995. It was formerly known as Goldust Mines Ltd. and changed its name to Huntington Exploration Inc. in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Huntington Exploration Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Huntington Exploration Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Huntington Exploration Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Huntington Exploration Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Huntington Exploration Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUNTINGTON EXPLORATION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Huntington Exploration Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Huntington Exploration Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Huntington Exploration Inc. Major Shareholders
Huntington Exploration Inc. History
Huntington Exploration Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Huntington Exploration Inc. Offices and Representations
Huntington Exploration Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Huntington Exploration Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Huntington Exploration Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Huntington Exploration Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Huntington Exploration Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Huntington Exploration Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Huntington Exploration Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Huntington Exploration Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Huntington Exploration Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Huntington Exploration Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Huntington Exploration Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Huntington Exploration Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?