- The report contains detailed information about Hunting plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hunting plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hunting plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hunting plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hunting plc business.
About Hunting plc
Hunting plc, an international oil services company, provides support solutions to major oil and gas concerns around the world. The company offers its services in five divisions: global oilfield services, energy marketing & transportation, international shipbroking, exploration & production, petrochemical equipment, and other interests.
Global Oilfield Services
The company supplies Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) with improved manufacturing techniques for connections and accessories to complement down-hole products used by the upstream oil and gas companies. As a vertically integrated supplier, Hunting Energy provides a global service throughout the tubular cycle, employing supply chain management techniques as part of its PATHWAY programme.
Energy Marketing & Transportation
The company, through Gibson Energy Ltd, operates as premier midstream company in Canada. It plays a significant role in that countrys oil and gas industry by linking upstream producers with downstream refiners. The company moves millions of barrels of energy products to market each year through its facilities and infrastructure - terminals, pipelines, tank storage, fractionation plant and a fleet of approximately 1,000 truck transportation units.
The companys inter-related business divisions produce synergies between its services, which include marketing, transportation, as well as distribution and processing. The company also provides wholesale and retail propane service through Canwest Propane in Canada. The company, through its subsidiaries, also produces road asphalt, roofing flux, wellsite fluids, and light products, which are distributed across Canada and the United States.
Canwest Propane: Canwest Propane Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Gibson, operates as propane distributor in Canada. Canwest offers propane supply, equipment and related services. Canwest is a service provider of propane equipment, supply and services no matter what application customers use propane for.
Moosejaw Asphalt: Moose Jaw Asphalt Inc, a subsidiary of Gibson, gives the company a significant presence in the asphalt manufacturing business. Moose Jaw Asphalt Inc. operates a crude unit with a capacity of processing approximately 15,000 barrels of crude oil per day. Traditionally, the market has been concentrated in Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba, North Dakota and Montana; however, Moose Jaw Asphalt, Inc.
The company, through Gibson Shipbrokers, operates in the international energy and shipping communities by arranging bulk crude oil and product transport, LPG and LNG gas carriers, as well as providing sale and purchase, offshore, dry cargo and bunker broking departments.
The company, through Gibson Research, operates as a research consultancy, which regularly publishes market and technical analysis. It is a recognized expert authority in the shipping and energy industries. The company, through Gibson Gas, provides specialty product brokerage, primarily LPG, with offices in Europe and Asia.
Exploration & Production
The company, through Tenkay, operates as a non-operating, equity partner with a share in approximately 60 oil and natural gas projects including coal-bed methane prospects.
Hunting Energy France: Hunting Energy France based in Paris to serve the French and international energy industries, Hunting Energy France provide petrochemical equipment through its 3 principal subsidiaries.
Interpec: Interpec supplies improved pumps, turbines, and compressors for applications in pipelines, terminals, refineries and power plants.
Larco: Larco engages in the manufacture and marketing of products for liquid storage tanks including floating roofs, secondary seals, suction lines and associated instrumentation. It also provides automated systems for oil depot management.
Roforge: Roforge engages in the manufacture and supply of forged valves for the energy and associated industries, from cryogenic to high heat applications. It includes the Mavinox range of cast valves.
Hunting Specialized Products: Hunting Specialized Products provides in situ pipeline services, coatings for a range of industrial applications and waterline equipment for pipe lining from facilities in the U.S. and U.K. It provides latest technological solutions for the in situ repair of piping. Its capabilities allow the company to repair pipelines ranging from 3 inches in diameter and larger.
Field Aviation Canada: Field Aviation based in Canada with facilities in Alberta and Ontario. The company engages in the regional aircraft repairs and modifications including avionic updates, conversions and retrofit.
Aero Sekur: Aero Sekur manufactures safety equipment in Italy. Aero Sekur provides products and services aimed to support life and survival of defence and security forces, as well as operation of air and battlefield vehicles, based on proven and improved mechanical, textile and rubber technologies on a National and International perspective. Its principal product offerings include parachutes, inflatables, deception, mechanical, NBC equipment, and fuel cells.
Hunting plc was established in 1874.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUNTING PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUNTING PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUNTING PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUNTING PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUNTING PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hunting plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hunting plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hunting plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hunting plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hunting plc Industry Position Analysis
6. HUNTING PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUNTING PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUNTING PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUNTING PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUNTING PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUNTING PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hunting plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hunting plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hunting plc Major Shareholders
Hunting plc History
Hunting plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hunting plc Offices and Representations
Hunting plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hunting plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hunting plc Capital Market Snapshot
Hunting plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Hunting plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hunting plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hunting plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hunting plc 1-year Stock Charts
Hunting plc 5-year Stock Charts
Hunting plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hunting plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hunting plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?