- The report contains detailed information about Highpower International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Highpower International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Highpower International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Highpower International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Highpower International, Inc. business.
About Highpower International, Inc.
Highpower International, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of rechargeable nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH) and lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries and related products for use in electronic devices. The companys products are distributed to markets in the United States, Europe, China, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, and Taiwan.
The company produces two series of Li-ion batteries & Li-polymer batteries with different models for each series. It produces approximately 800,000 Li-ion battery units per month. The company produces a line of batteries, falling into two main categories:
Consumer Batteries The company produces A, AA, and AAA sized batteries in blister packing, as well as chargers and battery packs.
Industrial Batteries These batteries are designed for electric bikes, power tools and electric toys. They are specifically designed for high-drain discharge applications.
The company also recycles batteries and resells the recycled materials to its customers.
The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers and a network of distributors and resellers, allowing it to penetrate customer markets worldwide. Its major customer includes Energizer Battery Manufacturing, Inc.
In 2009, the company has entered into a strategic research and development (R&D) partnership with Freudenberg Nonwovens. Freudenberg would utilize its R&D Center research facilities in China to test their various separators.
The companys primary competitors in the Ni-MH battery market or other similar competing rechargeable battery products include SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. Global; Matsushita Industrial Co., Ltd.; BYD Company Ltd.; GPI International, Ltd.; and GS Yuasa Corporation. Its primary competitors in the Li-ion battery market or other similar competing rechargeable battery products include Desay Corp.; Coslight Group; Tianjin Lishen Battery Co. Ltd.; and ATL.
Highpower International, Inc. was founded in 2001. The company was formerly known as Hong Kong Highpower Technology, Inc. and changed its name to Highpower International, Inc. in October 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Highpower International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Highpower International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Highpower International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Highpower International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Highpower International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HIGHPOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Highpower International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Highpower International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Highpower International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Highpower International, Inc. History
Highpower International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Highpower International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Highpower International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Highpower International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Highpower International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Highpower International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Highpower International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Highpower International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Highpower International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Highpower International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Highpower International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Highpower International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Highpower International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Highpower International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?