- The report contains detailed information about Heritage Oil Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Heritage Oil Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Heritage Oil Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Heritage Oil Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Heritage Oil Plc business.
About Heritage Oil Plc
Heritage Oil Plc engages in the exploration, development, and production of petroleum and natural gas in Africa, the Middle East, the Russian Federation, and South Asia.
The company has 50% working interest in Blocks 3A and 1 in Uganda with approximately 462 millions of barrels of oil equivalent; and also holds interest in the Miran Block in the southern part of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. The Miran Block covers an area of 1,015 square kilometers.
The company has a 39.5% interest in Blocks I and II in the Albert Basin located in the western arm of the East African Rift Valley in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The company has 100% interest in areas 2 and 7 in the south eastern offshore region of Malta.
The company has 60% participating interest in the onshore Sanjawi Block in Zone II in Pakistan.
The company has 70% working interest in the Kimbiji Area, a 29.9% working interest in the Latham Area, 55% in the Kisangire well, and 55% in Lukuliro well in Tanzania.
The company owns 75% working interest in each of blocks 7 and 11 in Gao Graben, a Mesozoic basin in Mali.
The company also has a 10% working interest in Block 8, an offshore licence that includes Bukha, a producing gas-condensate field. The company owns West Bukha, a light oil/gas-condensate field in Oman, as well as holds a 95% equity interest in the Zapadno Chumpasskoye licence located in the West Siberian province of Khanty-Mansiysk in Russia.
In March 2007, the company disposed of its 65% interests in Natural Pipelay Worldwide Limited (NPWL) and Naturalay Technologies Limited (Naturalay).
In January 2007, the company finalized the statement of adjustments relating to the sale of its 25% working interest in the Kouakouala A and 30% working interest in the Kouakouala B licence in Congo to the other partners in the licences, Maurel et Prom and Burren Energy.
Heritage Oil Plc was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HERITAGE OIL PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HERITAGE OIL PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HERITAGE OIL PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HERITAGE OIL PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HERITAGE OIL PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Heritage Oil Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Heritage Oil Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Heritage Oil Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Heritage Oil Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Heritage Oil Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. HERITAGE OIL PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HERITAGE OIL PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HERITAGE OIL PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHANNEL ISLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HERITAGE OIL PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HERITAGE OIL PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HERITAGE OIL PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Heritage Oil Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Heritage Oil Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Heritage Oil Plc Major Shareholders
Heritage Oil Plc History
Heritage Oil Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Heritage Oil Plc Offices and Representations
Heritage Oil Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Heritage Oil Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Heritage Oil Plc Capital Market Snapshot
Heritage Oil Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Heritage Oil Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Heritage Oil Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Heritage Oil Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Heritage Oil Plc 1-year Stock Charts
Heritage Oil Plc 5-year Stock Charts
Heritage Oil Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Heritage Oil Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Heritage Oil Plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?