- The report contains detailed information about Hathor Exploration Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hathor Exploration Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hathor Exploration Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hathor Exploration Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hathor Exploration Ltd. business.
About Hathor Exploration Ltd.
Hathor Exploration Limited, a development stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in western Canada. The company primarily focuses on uranium exploration in the Athabasca Basin region of Saskatchewan and Alberta.
Athabasca Basin Area, Saskatchewan and Alberta - Uranium Projects
Midwest NorthEast Project: The Midwest NorthEast property, located in the Athabasca basin of northern Saskatchewan, is 90% owned by the company. The target for exploration on the Midwest NorthEast property is an open-pittable, high-grade, unconformity-style uranium deposit.
Henday Lake Project: In February 2009, the company has entered into an option agreement on Forum Uranium Corp.s Henday project in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan. The company can earn up to a 60% interest the project.
Russell Lake Project: The company has a 40% interest in the 45,742 hectare Russell Lake property.
South Russell Project: The South Russell property consists of two claims that are 100% owned by the company, and six claims that are 90% owned by it, with the balance held by Terra Ventures Inc.
Hatchet Lake and North Hatchet Projects: The 100%-owned Hatchet Lake and North Hatchet projects are located approximately 50 kilometers to the north-northeast of Camecos basement-hosted Eagle Point Mine.
Vedette Lake Project: The company has a 100% interest in one exploration permit located approximately 120 kilometers southwest of AREVA Resources Canada Inc. (AREVA) and Camecos Key Lake uranium processing facility and former-producing mine.
Milliken Creek Project: The company's 100% owned Milliken Creek property consists of one claim totaling 3,995 hectares (9,872 acres) that is located approximately 26 kilometers south-southeast from an uranium mine development project.
Old Fort Bay Project: The company holds a 25% interest in a joint venture with Triex Minerals Corporation (operator) on permits covering 87,040 hectare (215,081 acres) of the Athabasca Basin in Alberta.
Carswell Project: The Carswell Project is a joint venture with ESO Uranium Corp. (ESO) on claims that border AREVAs past-producing Cluff Lake mine in the western Athabasca Basin. ESO has earned a 50% interest in the project.
Wollaston NorthEast Project: The company has a 49% interest in the Wollaston NE property; a joint venture project with Triex Minerals Corporation (operator). This project covers 15,173 hectares.
Haultain River Project: The company and Forum Uranium Corp. each have a 50% interest in the Haultain River joint venture, with Forum as the operator. The project area is located approximately 90 kilometers southwest of the Key Lake uranium mill complex of AREVA and Cameco.
Hornby Bay Uranium Project, Northwest Territories
The company has a 100% interest in the Hornby Bay uranium property in Northwest Territories.
Eskay Properties, British Columbia - Base and Precious Metals
The company considers its 100% owned Eskay Creek Claims, the Globe Claims, and the Quill Property Claims to form what is referred to as the Eskay Properties. The companys Eskay claims cover approximately 300,000 acres, which consist of approximately 20 projects at varying stages of development. The Eskay Properties also include Copperline Property. The Quill and Globe properties are located in the Skeena Mining Division, British Columbia. The Copperline property is located in the Omineca Mining Division, British Columbia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hathor Exploration Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hathor Exploration Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hathor Exploration Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hathor Exploration Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hathor Exploration Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HATHOR EXPLORATION LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hathor Exploration Ltd. History
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hathor Exploration Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hathor Exploration Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hathor Exploration Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hathor Exploration Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hathor Exploration Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hathor Exploration Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?