- The report contains detailed information about Harju Elekter AS that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Harju Elekter AS. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Harju Elekter AS financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Harju Elekter AS competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Harju Elekter AS business.
About Harju Elekter AS
AS Harju Elekter manufactures and sells electric power distribution systems and control panels for energy, industry, and infrastructure sectors primarily in Estonia, Finland, the Russian Federation, Latvia, Lithuania, and other European countries. It operates in two segments, Production and Real Estate. The Production segment engages in the manufacture and sale of power distribution and control systems, data and communications systems, fiber optic cables, and various sheet metal products. Its products include substations, distribution cabinets, electrical switchboards, and automation and control boards. This segment also engages in the subcontracting of sheet metal works; research and development; and offering services related to manufacturing and intermediary sale of components. The Real estate segment engages in the development, maintenance, and rental of real estate properties. This segment also engages in the retail and wholesale of electrical installation works related products to retail customers and small and medium-sized electrical installation companies; offers management services; designs industrial automation equipment; engages in programming process control automatic equipment and in the project management of installation works; and offers construction services, as well as engages in the installation of automatic control equipment. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Keila, Estonia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HARJU ELEKTER AS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HARJU ELEKTER AS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HARJU ELEKTER AS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HARJU ELEKTER AS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HARJU ELEKTER AS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Harju Elekter AS Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Harju Elekter AS and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Harju Elekter AS and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Harju Elekter AS Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Harju Elekter AS Industry Position Analysis
6. HARJU ELEKTER AS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HARJU ELEKTER AS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HARJU ELEKTER AS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ESTONIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HARJU ELEKTER AS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HARJU ELEKTER AS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HARJU ELEKTER AS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Harju Elekter AS Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Harju Elekter AS Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Harju Elekter AS Major Shareholders
Harju Elekter AS History
Harju Elekter AS Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Harju Elekter AS Offices and Representations
Harju Elekter AS SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Harju Elekter AS Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Harju Elekter AS Capital Market Snapshot
Harju Elekter AS Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Harju Elekter AS Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Harju Elekter AS Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Harju Elekter AS Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Harju Elekter AS 1-year Stock Charts
Harju Elekter AS 5-year Stock Charts
Harju Elekter AS vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Harju Elekter AS vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Harju Elekter AS Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?