- The report contains detailed information about Harbin Electric, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Harbin Electric, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Harbin Electric, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Harbin Electric, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Harbin Electric, Inc. business.
About Harbin Electric, Inc.
Harbin Electric, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, manufacture, supply, and service of various electric motors in China and internationally. The companys major product lines include linear motors (LMs), automobile specialty micro-motors, and industrial rotary motors. The company sells its LMs to a range of customers in China and in the United States, including those customers in the oil services, factory automation, food processing, packaging industries, power generation systems, and mass transportation systems.
The company has developed various products that are used for car seat automation, back seat folding, EPS (electric power steering), automated window, and automated trunk opening. The companys automobile specialty micro-motors are purchased by customers who are first-tier suppliers to the automobile industry. The company supplies these products to domestic customers and also exports them to OEM suppliers in North America.
The company offers a range of industrial rotary motors, including small, medium, and large-sized motors and some specialized motors, such as high/low voltage motors and speed control motors. The company's industrial rotary motors are used for trains, power plants, steel processing, agricultural machineries, heavy machineries, material industry, construction industry, chemical industry, HVAC, aviation, navigation, and hi-tech fields. The company's branded Simo Motor manufactured by Xian Tech Full Simo and Wenbao Motor manufactured by Weihai Tech Full are primarily purchased by domestic customers throughout China.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Linear motors and their integrated application systems
Flat linear asynchronous motor series (self-cooled): The flat linear asynchronous motor series is applied in transmission systems such as the production transportation line, the crane, postal service sorting machine, baggage sorting machine, printed matter sorting machine, automatic linear door, and revolving door applications. The flat linear asynchronous motor series is self-cooling using the ambient environment.
Flat three-phase linear asynchronous motor (forced ventilation): The flat three-phase linear asynchronous motor is also used in transmission systems such as the production transportation line, the crane, postal service sorting machine, baggage sorting machine, printed matter sorting machine, automatic linear door, and revolving door applications.
Integrated linear motor application systems: The company has developed linear motors and their integrated application systems used in the oil services, factory automation, packaging, logistic systems, and food industry. Applications mainly include production transportation conveyor line, the postal service mail sorting machine, the baggage sorting machine, the printed matter sorting machine, food and meat slicer, oil pump machine of oilfield, and automated power switch.
Automobile specialty micro-motors
Automobile specialty micro-motors are used for various automation functions in an automobile. The company has developed nine products that are used for car seat automation, back seat folding, EPS (electric power steering), automated window, and automated trunk opening. Other types of specialty micro-motors are under development, including micro-motors used for door lock, gas pedal, ABS, gas pump, and engine gas jet.
Industrial rotary motors
The company manufactures various industrial rotary motors such as high/low voltage motors, AC/DC motors and speed control motors including small, medium, and large sized. The company's industrial rotary motors are used mainly for the following applications: freight train driving motors; power plants; metallurgical and mining industry; chemical and petrochemical industry; construction machinery; agricultural equipment and machinery; transportation machinery; machine tools; medical devices; ventilation equipment; air compressors; and electric pumps.
Sales and Marketing
The company targets its products to the global original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) as components or in integrated systems. The company also collaborates with major system integrators to jointly develops and markets new products.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Harbin Electric, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Harbin Electric, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Harbin Electric, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Harbin Electric, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Harbin Electric, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HARBIN ELECTRIC, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Harbin Electric, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Harbin Electric, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Harbin Electric, Inc. Major Shareholders
Harbin Electric, Inc. History
Harbin Electric, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Harbin Electric, Inc. Offices and Representations
Harbin Electric, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Harbin Electric, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Harbin Electric, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Harbin Electric, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Harbin Electric, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Harbin Electric, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Harbin Electric, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Harbin Electric, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Harbin Electric, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Harbin Electric, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Harbin Electric, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Harbin Electric, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?