- The report contains detailed information about Halliburton Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Halliburton Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Halliburton Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Halliburton Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Halliburton Company business.
About Halliburton Company
Halliburton Company provides products and services to the energy industry for the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties worldwide.
The company operates under two divisions, including the Completion and Production segment and the Drilling and Evaluation segment.
Completion and Production
Completion and Production segment delivers cementing, stimulation, intervention, and completion services. This segment consists of production enhancement services, completion tools and services, and cementing services.
Production enhancement services include stimulation services, pipeline process services, sand control services, and well intervention services. Stimulation services optimize oil and gas reservoir production through various pressure pumping services, nitrogen services, and chemical processes, commonly known as hydraulic fracturing and acidizing. Pipeline process services include pipeline and facility testing, commissioning, and cleaning via pressure pumping, chemical systems, specialty equipment, and nitrogen, which are provided to the midstream and downstream sectors of the energy business. Sand control services include fluid and chemical systems and pumping services for the prevention of formation sand production. Well intervention services enable live well intervention and continuous pipe deployment capabilities through the use of hydraulic workover systems and coiled tubing tools and services.
Completion tools and services include subsurface safety valves and flow control equipment, surface safety systems, packers and specialty completion equipment, intelligent completion systems, expandable liner hanger systems, sand control systems, well servicing tools, and reservoir performance services. Reservoir performance services include testing tools, real-time reservoir analysis, and data acquisition services. The companys cementing service line also provides casing equipment.
Drilling and Evaluation
Drilling and Evaluation segment provides field and reservoir modeling, drilling, evaluation, and precise well-bore placement solutions that enable customers to model, measure, and optimize their well construction activities. This segment consists of fluid services, drilling services, drill bits, wireline and perforating services, software and asset solutions, and project management services.
Fluid services provides drilling fluid systems, performance additives, completion fluids, solids control, specialized testing equipment, and waste management services for oil and gas drilling, completion, and workover operations.
Drilling services provides drilling systems and services. These services include directional and horizontal drilling, measurement-while-drilling, logging-while-drilling, surface data logging, multilateral systems, underbalanced applications, and rig site information systems. The companys drilling systems offer directional control for precise wellbore placement while providing measurements about the characteristics of the drill string and geological formations while drilling wells. Real-time operating capabilities enable the monitoring of well progress and aid decision-making processes.
Drill bits provides roller cone rock bits, fixed cutter bits, hole enlargement and related downhole tools and services used in drilling oil and gas wells. In addition, coring equipment and services are provided to acquire cores of the formation drilled for evaluation.
Wireline and perforating services include open-hole wireline services that provide information on formation evaluation, including resistivity, porosity, density, rock mechanics, and fluid sampling. Also offered are cased-hole and slickline services, which provide cement bond evaluation, reservoir monitoring, pipe evaluation, pipe recovery, mechanical services, well intervention, perforating, and borehole seismic services. Perforating services include tubing-conveyed perforating services and products. Borehole seismic services include fracture analysis and mapping.
Testing and subsea services provide acquisition and analysis of dynamic reservoir information and reservoir optimization solutions to the oil and natural gas industry utilizing downhole test tools, data acquisition services using telemetry and electronic memory recording, fluid sampling, surface well testing, subsea safety systems, and reservoir engineering services.
Software and asset solutions is a supplier of integrated exploration, drilling, and production software information systems, as well as consulting and data management services for the upstream oil and natural gas industry.
The Drilling and Evaluation segment also provides oilfield project management and integrated solutions to independent, integrated, and national oil companies. These offerings make use of all of its oilfield services, products, technologies, and project management capabilities to assist its customers in optimizing the value of their oil and natural gas assets.
Markets and Customers
The company conducts business worldwide in approximately 70 countries. The business operations of its divisions are organized around four primary geographic regions, including North America, Latin America, Europe/Africa/CIS, and Middle East/Asia. It serves major, national, and independent oil and gas companies throughout the world.
Halliburton Company was founded in 1919.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HALLIBURTON COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HALLIBURTON COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HALLIBURTON COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HALLIBURTON COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HALLIBURTON COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Halliburton Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Halliburton Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Halliburton Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Halliburton Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Halliburton Company Industry Position Analysis
6. HALLIBURTON COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HALLIBURTON COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HALLIBURTON COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HALLIBURTON COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HALLIBURTON COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HALLIBURTON COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Halliburton Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Halliburton Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Halliburton Company Major Shareholders
Halliburton Company History
Halliburton Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Halliburton Company Offices and Representations
Halliburton Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Halliburton Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Halliburton Company Capital Market Snapshot
Halliburton Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Halliburton Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Halliburton Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Halliburton Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Halliburton Company 1-year Stock Charts
Halliburton Company 5-year Stock Charts
Halliburton Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Halliburton Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Halliburton Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?