- The report contains detailed information about Gulf United Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gulf United Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gulf United Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gulf United Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gulf United Energy, Inc. business.
About Gulf United Energy, Inc.
Gulf United Energy, Inc. operates as an early-stage oil and gas exploration and production company. The company has a working interest in an oil and gas property in Colombia.
Peru Block XXIV
Block XXIV Peru consists of 276,137 gross acres of which approximately 80,000 are offshore and 196,000 are onshore. The company holds a 5% participating interest in Block XXIV. As of August 31, 2010, two exploratory wells have been drilled on Block XXIV.
Peru Technical Evaluation Area (TEA)
In March 2010, the company, through its subsidiary, Gulf United Energy del Peru Ltd., entered into a participation agreement with Upland Oil and Gas, LLC, pursuant to which it would have the right to acquire a working interest in Block XXIV Peru, an approximately 276,000 acre onshore and offshore property, and the Peru TEA, which consists of 4 contiguous blocks totaling approximately 40,000,000 acres. The company holds a 2% participating interest in the Peru TEA.
The company has an undivided 40% participating interest in Block Z-46, an approximately 2.8 million acre offshore block in Peru. Block Z-46 has approximately 5,600 kilometers of reprocessed 2D seismic data and 2 wells drilled by Repsol.
The company has an undivided 12.5% participating interest in the CPO-4 block located in the Llanos Basin of Colombia (CPO-4).
In November 2010, the company sold its interest in Fermaca LNG de Cancun, S.A. de C.V. and Fermaca Gas de Cancun, S.A. de C.V.
The company was founded in 2003. It was formerly known as Stonechurch, Inc. and changed its name to Gulf United Energy, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gulf United Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gulf United Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gulf United Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gulf United Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gulf United Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GULF UNITED ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
Gulf United Energy, Inc. History
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
Gulf United Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gulf United Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Gulf United Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Gulf United Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gulf United Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gulf United Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?