- The report contains detailed information about Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd business.
About Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd. provides cable and wire harness products in China. The companys cable assembly products include SCSI cable, ATA cable, SATA cable, USB cable, IEEE1284 cable, IEEE1394 cable, VGA cable, DVI cable, HDMI cable, S-video cable, LVDS cable, LAN cable, ATX power cable, and RF cable. Its wiring harness products comprise LCD monitor harness, LCD TV harness, and notebook harness. The company's products are used in various fields, such as terminals, CRT monitors, LCD monitors, LCD TV, PDP, desktop PCs, note book PCs, digital cameras, medical cables, mobile phones, PDA, LVDS, HDMI, optical fiber wires, and communication peripherals. Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd. was founded in 1993 and is based in Taipei Hsien, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREATLAND ELECTRONICS TAIWAN LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Major Shareholders
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd History
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Offices and Representations
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Greatland Electronics Taiwan Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?