- The report contains detailed information about GMX Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GMX Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GMX Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GMX Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GMX Resources Inc. business.
About GMX Resources Inc.
GMX Resources Inc., an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company, focuses on development of unconventional Haynesville/Bossier Shale and Cotton Valley Sands in the Sabine Uplift of the Carthage, North Field of Harrison and Panola counties of East Texas.
The company has three subsidiaries, Diamond Blue Drilling Co., which owns three conventional drilling rigs; Endeavor Pipeline Inc., which operates natural gas gathering system; and Endeavor Gathering, LLC, which owns the natural gas gathering system and related equipment operated by Endeavor Pipeline.
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned 403 gross (252 net) producing wells. In East Texas core area 325 gross (188 net) wells are Cotton Valley Sands wells at depths of 8,000 to 12,000 feet and 45 gross (37 net) wells are productive in the shallower conventional Rodessa, Travis Peak, Hosston and Pettit formations in the companys core area. The company also had 12 gross (11.9 net) Haynesville/Bossier Shale horizontal wells producing, as of December 31, 2009.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 355.3 Bcfe of proved reserves, which were 94% natural gas, 38% proved developed and approximately 98% located in its core area. As of December 31, 2009, the company has approximately 280 net proved and unproved Haynesville/Bossier Shale drilling locations in Harrison and Panola Counties, Texas surrounded by existing wells and other operators drilling Haynesville/Bossier Shale wells.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 62,500 gross and 42,600 net acres in the Cotton Valley Sands formation, with approximately 290 net undrilled proved undeveloped Cotton Valley Sands drilling locations based on 20-acre well spacing.
The company has approximately 2,400 gross (2,100 net) acres in the Waskom Field in Caddo parish in Louisiana with five gross (2.6 net) producing wells, three of which it operates. The company also has properties located in Lea and Roosevelt counties, New Mexico, consisting of approximately 1,920 gross (1,458 net) acres with nine gross (5.7 net) non-operated producing wells.
The company has, through its majority-owned subsidiary, Endeavor Gathering, gas gathering lines and compression equipment for gathering and delivery of natural gas from its core area that it operates. As of December 31, 2009, its gas gathering system had takeaway capacity of 115 MMcf per day.
Oil and Natural Gas Reserves
As of December 31, 2009, the companys proved reserves were 355.3 Bcfe.
On April 16, 2010, GMX Resources Inc. executed a joint operating agreement (JOA) with Exco Operating Company, LP to jointly develop H/B leasehold rights in the Scottsville area of Harrison County, Texas. Under the JOA, the company is contributing its H/B leasehold rights in the Verhalen Prospect and Exco is contributing its H/B leasehold rights in the Hamilton Unit, creating a 3,850 acre block of contiguous leasehold with a potential of 49 H/B Horizontal locations on 80 acre spacing.
GMX Resources Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GMX RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GMX RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GMX RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GMX RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GMX RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GMX Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GMX Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GMX Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GMX Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GMX Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GMX RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GMX RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GMX RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GMX RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GMX RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GMX RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GMX Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GMX Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GMX Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
GMX Resources Inc. History
GMX Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GMX Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
GMX Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GMX Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GMX Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GMX Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
GMX Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GMX Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GMX Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GMX Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GMX Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GMX Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GMX Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GMX Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?