- The report contains detailed information about Global Green Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Green Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Green Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Green Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Green Solutions, Inc. business.
About Global Green Solutions, Inc.
Global Green Solutions Inc., a development stage company, focuses on waste biomass combustion to generate industrial process steam and electrical power. The company also has a development program targeting the production of algae biomass, principally for biofuel feedstock. It focuses its business in the United States, Europe, and southern Africa.
The company owns 100% interest in Global Greensteam LLC, which is developing its Greensteam process and projects that convert biomass (primarily wood and crop waste) to low-cost steam. The steam can be used for industrial purposes or to generate electrical power. Global Green Solutions Proprietary Limited (PTY), a South African corporation owned 80% by the company, is marketing and developing business opportunities in South and Southern Africa, primarily for Greensteam projects.
In July 2010, the company and Valcent USA, Inc. have agreed to the wind-up and dissolution of Vertigro Algae Technologies LLC (VAT), through which they had jointly pursued development of a project to use algae as a source for biofuel feedstock and other products.
On October 7, 2010, Global Green Solutions, Inc. and Zero Energy International LLC have teamed to develop renewable energy projects in Mexico. The companies would initially focus on applications that generate industrial steam and electrical power from waste biomass for the cane sugar and tequila industries.
The company was founded in 2003. It was formerly known as High Grade Mining Corporation and changed its name to Global Green Solutions, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Green Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Green Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Green Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Green Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Green Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL GREEN SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Green Solutions, Inc. History
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Green Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Green Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Green Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Green Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Green Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Green Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?