- The report contains detailed information about Gewiss SpA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gewiss SpA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gewiss SpA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gewiss SpA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gewiss SpA business.
About Gewiss SpA
Gewiss S.p.A., through its subsidiaries, provides solutions for domotics, energy, and lighting applications in the residential, tertiary, and industrial sectors. It offers domotics, domestic ranges, home and building automation products, data transmission products, boxes and enclosures, and domestic plugs and socket-outlets. The company also provides energy products, such as modular devices, moulded case devices, metal distribution boards and cabinets, combined units to IEC 309, socket-outlets IEC 309, connectors, control switches and industrial controls, systems for potentially explosive atmospheres, distribution and automation boards and enclosures, special junction boxes and enclosures, items for installation and wiring, industrial control and indicators, conduit systems and accessories, trunking systems and accessories, and cable trays and accessories. In addition, it offers lighting products, which include floodlights, street, urban, outdoor lighting, indoor lighting, signaling, source, and emergency products. Further, the company provides training and technical services, as well as software products. It has operations in Italy, Germany, Portugal, France, the United Kingdom, Spain, Turkey, the Russian Federation, Romania, Chile, the United Arab Emirates, and China. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Cenate Sotto, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GEWISS SPA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GEWISS SPA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GEWISS SPA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GEWISS SPA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GEWISS SPA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gewiss SpA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gewiss SpA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gewiss SpA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gewiss SpA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gewiss SpA Industry Position Analysis
6. GEWISS SPA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GEWISS SPA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GEWISS SPA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GEWISS SPA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GEWISS SPA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GEWISS SPA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gewiss SpA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gewiss SpA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gewiss SpA Major Shareholders
Gewiss SpA History
Gewiss SpA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gewiss SpA Offices and Representations
Gewiss SpA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gewiss SpA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gewiss SpA Capital Market Snapshot
Gewiss SpA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Gewiss SpA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gewiss SpA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gewiss SpA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gewiss SpA 1-year Stock Charts
Gewiss SpA 5-year Stock Charts
Gewiss SpA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gewiss SpA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gewiss SpA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?