- The report contains detailed information about Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. business.
About Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A.
Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A. engages in the design, manufacture, and supply of technological products primarily in the renewable energy sector. The company has two activities: aeronautics and renewable energy sources, with the companys various firms being distributed between these two core businesses. The business related to renewable energy sources, wind power, is organized around the following: development, construction and sale of wind farms; engineering, design, manufacture and sale of wind turbines; and provision of specialist services.
The aeronautics business includes involvement in different programs in the construction of aeronautical structures, the development of design engineering, for both internal and thirdparty development, and the production of parts with composite materials. The company has operations primarily in Greece, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Poland, Germany, the United States, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Ireland, the Peoples Republic of China, Morocco, India, Egypt, Hungary, Poland, and Japan.
Gamesa Aeronautica operates as the end supplier of aircraft components and works in the following areas: design and engineering of the assemblies for aeronautical structures, equipped with their corresponding systems; manufacture of integrated structures for aircraft; design and production of interiors for aircraft; engineering services; product support activities for airlines regarding the components and products designed by Gamesa Aeronautica; manufacture and assembly of structural components: carbon fiber, glass fiber and Kevlar; machining of light alloy components for large interim structures, measuring up to 3 meters; composite structures; and processing and finishing of detail structures.
Gamesa Energía has continued to develop and construct wind farms in Spain, accounting for a share of around 15% in the countrys overall development market. It has also increased its presence in foreign markets, where it has already consolidated its position, focusing its business on the main areas deemed to be strategic for the company: European Union, United States, China, Australia and Latin America.
Customers: The Company's customers include Iberdrolac, Babcock & Brown, Electrabel, Endesa, and Viridis.
Gamesa Servicios Avanzados, through its companies Gamesa Energía Servicios, Siemsa, Gamesa Solar, Setylsa and Gamesa Servicios Internacional. Gamesa Energía Servicios participated in construction of wind farms for Gamesa Eólica and other developers, both in Spain and abroad, with installations fully completed and delivered in Italy, Portugal, Germany, United Kingdom and Ireland, and others under construction in Egypt, Morocco, Poland and Hungary, with an aggregate contribution of approximately 4,200 MW and 5,300 wind turbines.
Gamesa Eolica engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and installation of wind turbines. Gamesa Eolica confirmed its increasing internationalization with major achievements, including installation of the first wind farms with its own wind turbines in the United States, Italy and Japan, continued supply of wind turbines in Italy and China, and the new contracts for installing the first wind farms in Germany, Portugal, Egypt and Korea, with a combined equivalent capacity of 462.5 MW.
Customers: Gamesa Eolica's customers include Moncada, Eurus, Sinae, Gamesa Energía, and Iberdrola.
Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA was incorporated in 1976. The company was formerly known as Grupo Auxiliar Metalurgico, S.A. and changed its name to Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A. in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GAMESA CORPORACIóN TECNOLóGICA S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Major Shareholders
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. History
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Offices and Representations
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?