- The report contains detailed information about Fujikura Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fujikura Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fujikura Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fujikura Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fujikura Ltd. business.
About Fujikura Ltd.
Fujikura Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of electrical power cables, telecommunications cables, and electronic components. The companys Telecommunications segment offers optical fiber and optical fiber cables, optical connectors and connection components, optical devices, optical fusion slicers, optical network monitoring systems, optical transmission equipment, optical wiring systems, and telecommunications-related installation products. Its Electronics and Auto segment provides products, including flexible printed circuits, connectors, automotive wire harnesses, automotive components, sensors, electronic wiring, hard disk drive components, micro heat pipes, heat sinks, vapor chambers, and other modular products as parts for electronic devices, such as digital consumer appliances and portable devices. The companys Metal Cables and Systems segment supplies industrial cables, metal telecommunications cables, overhead power transmission lines, distribution cables, ultra-high-voltage power cables, magnet wires, bare copper wires, various cable accessories, wiring/cable installation work, coaxial cables, and plan instrumentation cables. This segment also offers various electric wire and cables, and equipment comprising power and control cables used inside buildings and factories, industrial appliance wire, and electric wire and cables used in elevators, shipping, rail transportation, and various other industrial applications. Its Real Estate segment engages in developing office buildings, shopping mall, cinema complex, fitness club, and restaurants. Fujikura Ltd. offers its products and services primarily in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Spain. Fujikura was founded in 1885 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUJIKURA LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUJIKURA LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUJIKURA LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUJIKURA LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUJIKURA LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fujikura Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fujikura Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fujikura Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fujikura Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fujikura Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUJIKURA LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUJIKURA LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUJIKURA LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUJIKURA LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUJIKURA LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUJIKURA LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fujikura Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fujikura Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fujikura Ltd. Major Shareholders
Fujikura Ltd. History
Fujikura Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fujikura Ltd. Offices and Representations
Fujikura Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fujikura Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fujikura Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Fujikura Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Fujikura Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fujikura Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fujikura Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fujikura Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Fujikura Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Fujikura Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fujikura Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fujikura Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?