- The report contains detailed information about FMC Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FMC Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FMC Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FMC Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FMC Technologies, Inc. business.
About FMC Technologies, Inc.
FMC Technologies, Inc. provides technology solutions for the energy industry. The company designs, manufactures, and services systems and products, such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead production systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. The company operates in 15 countries worldwide.
The companys operations are aggregated into two segments, including Energy Production Systems and Energy Processing Systems.
Energy Production Systems
Energy Production Systems designs and manufactures systems and provides services used by oil and gas companies involved in land and offshore, including deepwater, exploration and production of crude oil and gas. The companys production systems control the flow of oil and gas from producing wells. It focuses on offshore production systems.
Principal Products and Services
Subsea Systems: The companys systems are used in the offshore production of crude oil and natural gas. Subsea systems are placed on the seafloor and are used to control the flow of crude oil and natural gas from the reservoir to a host processing facility, such as a floating production facility, a fixed platform, or an onshore facility. Its subsea equipment is controlled by the host processing facility.
The development of the companys integrated subsea systems usually includes initial engineering design studies, subsea trees, control systems, manifolds, seabed template systems, flowline connection and tie-in systems, installation and workover tools, and subsea wellheads. It provides service technicians for installation assistance and field support for commissioning, intervention and maintenance of its subsea systems throughout the life of the oilfield. Additionally, the company provides tools, such as its light well intervention system for certain well workover and intervention tasks.
Surface Wellhead: In addition to its subsea systems, the company provides a range of surface wellheads and production systems for both standard service and critical service applications. Surface production systems, or trees, are used to control and regulate the flow of oil and gas from the well. The companys surface products and systems are used worldwide on both land and offshore platforms and can be used in difficult climatic conditions, such as arctic cold or desert high temperatures. It supports its customers through engineering, manufacturing, field installation support, and aftermarket services.
Separation Systems: The company designs and manufactures systems that separate production flows from wells into oil, gas, sand and water. Its separation technology improves upon conventional separation technologies by moving the flow in a spiral, spinning motion.
Multi Phase Meters: The company, through Multi Phase Meters AS (MPM), designs and manufactures multiphase flow meters. MPMs product applications include production and surface well testing, reservoir monitoring, remote operation, fiscal allocation, process monitoring and control, and turbine and compressor monitoring. The MPM product line augments its portfolio of technologies for optimizing oil and gas recovery.
Customers: The companys customers in this segment are major integrated oil or exploration and production companies. Its major customer is Statoil.
Competition: The company competes with Cameron International Corporation, GE Oil & Gas, Aker Solutions, and Wood Group.
Energy Processing Systems
Energy Processing Systems designs, manufactures and supplies valves and fittings for oilfield service customers. It also manufactures and supplies iquid and gas measurement and transportation equipment and systems to customers involved in the production, transportation and processing of crude oil, natural gas and petroleum-based refined products. The company sells to the end user through authorized representatives, distributor networks and its own technical sales organization. The segments products include fluid control, measurement solutions, loading systems, material handling systems, blending and transfer systems, and d
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FMC Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FMC Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FMC Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FMC Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FMC Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FMC TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FMC Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FMC Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FMC Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
FMC Technologies, Inc. History
FMC Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FMC Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
FMC Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FMC Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FMC Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
FMC Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
FMC Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FMC Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FMC Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FMC Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
FMC Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
FMC Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FMC Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FMC Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?