- The report contains detailed information about FEC Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FEC Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FEC Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FEC Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FEC Resources, Inc. business.
About FEC Resources, Inc.
FEC Resources Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural resource and mineral properties. The company pursues exploration and development opportunities for oil, natural gas, iron ore, gold, and coal in the Philippines.
The company owns a 25.84% equity interest in Forum Energy Plc (FEP). The principal asset of FEP is the oil and gas rights approximately 8,800 square-kilometer block located in the South China Sea. The holdings of FEP are based mainly in the Philippines and include a 70% interest in Service Contract 72 (SC 72), an offshore license which contains the Sampaguita Gas Field, as well as additional oil and gas leads; 66.7% interest in SC 40 (Cebu), a service contract which contains the onshore Libertad Gas Field and Maya discovery and other prospects; and 100% interest in Forum Energy Philippines Corporation, a company with varying interests in 9 offshore fields west of the Philippines, including a 2.27% interest in the producing Galoc Field.
The SC72 concession (Reed Bank) is located in the South China Sea west of Palawan Island. The SC 40 (Cebu) contract area is located in the Visayan Basin in the central part of the Philippines archipelago. The license area covers the northern area of Cebu Island and the adjacent offshore areas in the Central Tanon Strait and Visayan Sea. The Libertad Gas Field is situated in northern Cebu, north of Cebu City. The Maya area is located on the north eastern tip of Cebu Island.
The company also holds 35% interest in Metalore Mining Corporation (MMC), a Philippine-based company that holds the rights to a 64 hectare license. It also owns a 40% interest in mineral production and sharing agreement (MPSA) 148, a gold exploration project, through Lascogon Mining Corporation in the Philippines.
The company was founded in 1982. It was formerly known as Tylox Corporation and changed its name to Tracer Petroleum Corporation in 1991. Further, it changed its name to Forum Energy Corporation in 2003; and to FEC Resources, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FEC RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FEC RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FEC RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FEC RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FEC RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FEC Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FEC Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FEC Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FEC Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FEC Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FEC RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FEC RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FEC RESOURCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FEC RESOURCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FEC RESOURCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FEC RESOURCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FEC Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FEC Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FEC Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
FEC Resources, Inc. History
FEC Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FEC Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
FEC Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FEC Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FEC Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
FEC Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
FEC Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FEC Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FEC Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FEC Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
FEC Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
FEC Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FEC Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FEC Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?