- The report contains detailed information about Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. business.
About Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd.
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd., an international energy company, engages in the identification, exploration, and development of oil and gas projects, including basin centered gas accumulations (BCGA) and coalbed methane in Central Europe. The company has producing petroleum and natural gas properties located in Canada. It has unevaluated petroleum and natural gas properties in Hungary, Romania and Australia, and has evaluated petroleum and natural gas properties in the United States.
The company owns an undivided 50% working interest in an aggregate 7,000,000 acre prospect in four exploration permits (the Permits) in the Beetaloo Basin, Northern Territory, Australia (the Beetaloo Basin Project).
The company has working interests ranging from 12.76% to 25% in four producing petroleum and natural gas wells in Alberta, Canada.
The company has a farmout agreement with a related entity, on a coalbed methane property in the Jiu Valley of Romania, under which it would earn a 75% interest in the property.
The company has an undivided 25% working interest in five wells, including the 40-acre tract surrounding each well (collectively, the Five Wells) situated within PetroHunters 20,000-acre Buckskin Mesa project (Buckskin Mesa Project) located in the Piceance Basin, Colorado, and to undertake a testing and completion program in respect of the Five Wells.
The company holds two petroleum and natural gas exploration licenses the Tisza License and the Mako License (collectively, the Licenses). The Licenses give the Company the exclusive right to explore for oil and gas on properties located in south central Hungary near the town of Szolnok.
Strategic Partnership with ExxonMobil Corporation
The company has a production license, which covers a significant part of the Makó Trough. On April 10, 2008, Falcon and TXM entered into the Production and Development Agreement (PDA) with ExxonMobil under which Falcon and ExxonMobil became joint owners in a specified portion (the Contract Area) of Falcons long-term production license.
The Contract Area consists of approximately 184,300 acres, or 75% of the companys 246,000-acre Production License. The Contract Area is owned jointly, with the company owning a 33% undivided working interest and ExxonMobil and MOL each owning a 33.5% undivided working interest.
On October 27, 2009, Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. announced that the company has secured a Technical Cooperation Permit (the 'Permit') to evaluate the Karoo Basin in central South Africa. Falcon has up to one year to conduct a technical appraisal of the area covered by the Permit, which would include review of the South African Petroleum Data Base.
In November 2009, Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. had completed a joint gas exploration programme in Hungary's Mako Trough with ExxonMobil and Hungarian oil and gas company MOL.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FALCON OIL & GAS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Major Shareholders
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. History
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Offices and Representations
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?