- The report contains detailed information about Ezra Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ezra Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ezra Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ezra Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ezra Holdings Ltd. business.
About Ezra Holdings Ltd.
Ezra Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, provides offshore support services and marine services to the oil and gas industry.
The company operates in Singapore, south east Asia, Australia, India, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, and the United States of America.
The company operates in four divisions, including Offshore Support Services, Marine Services, Deepwater Subsea Services, and Construction and Production arm.
Offshore Support Services Division: Offshore Support Services Division provides transport, support, and ship management for its own vessels, as well as for third party offshore marine assets.
Marine Services: Marine Services Division provides marine supplies, fabrication, engineering, and design services to clients in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Deepwater Subsea Services: Deepwater Subsea Services Division provides services, such as SURF, IMR, well intervention, and decommissioning work.
Construction and Production arm: Construction and Production arm division provides offshore transport, installation, construction, and floating production services.
The companys owns joint venture partnerships with S.E. Mariam Sdn Bhd; New Strong Group Limited; Casadilla Group Pte Ltd.; Eminent Offshore Logistics Pte Ltd.; and United Oilfield Services Pte Ltd.
S.E. Mariam Sdn Bhd: S.E. Mariam Sdn Bhd engages in ship ownership and provision of ship chartering services.
New Strong Group Limited: New Strong Group Limited engages in investment holding and provision of offshore rig services.
Casadilla Group Pte Ltd.: Casadilla Group Pte Ltd. Rig owns and provides offshore rig services.
Eminent Offshore Logistics Pte Ltd.: Eminent Offshore Logistics Pte Ltd. provides investment holding services.
United Oilfield Services Pte Ltd.: United Oilfield Services Pte Ltd. provides offshore rig services.
Ezra Holdings Limited was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ezra Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ezra Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ezra Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ezra Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ezra Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EZRA HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ezra Holdings Ltd. History
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ezra Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ezra Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ezra Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ezra Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ezra Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ezra Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?