- The report contains detailed information about Exterran Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Exterran Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Exterran Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Exterran Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Exterran Holdings, Inc. business.
About Exterran Holdings, Inc.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. operates in the full service natural gas compression business. The company is a provider of operations, maintenance, service and equipment for oil and natural gas production, processing, and transportation applications.
The companys customer base consists of companies engaged in all aspects of the oil and natural gas industry, including large integrated oil and natural gas companies, national oil and natural gas companies, independent producers and natural gas processors, gatherers, and pipelines.
The company operates in three primary business lines: contract operations, fabrication, and aftermarket services. In its contract operations business line, the company owns a fleet of natural gas compression equipment and crude oil and natural gas production and processing equipment that the company utilizes to provide operations services to its customers.
In its fabrication business line, the company fabricates and sells equipment similar to the equipment that the company owns and utilizes to provide contract operations to its customers. The company also fabricates the equipment utilized in its contract operations services. In addition, its fabrication business line provides engineering, procurement, and construction services primarily related to the manufacturing of critical process equipment for refinery and petrochemical facilities, the construction of tank farms, and the construction of evaporators and brine heaters for desalination plants.
The company, in Total Solutions projects, provides the engineering design, project management, procurement and construction services necessary to incorporate its products into complete production, processing, and compression facilities. Total Solutions products are offered to its customers on a contract operations or on a sale basis. In its aftermarket services business line, the company sells parts and components and provides operations, maintenance, overhaul, and reconfiguration services to customers who own compression, production, processing, gas treating and other equipment.
The companys products and services are essential to the production, processing, transportation and storage of natural gas and are provided primarily to energy producers and distributors of oil and natural gas.
North America Contract Operations: North America contract operations segment primarily provides natural gas compression and production and processing services to meet specific customer requirements utilizing Exterran-owned assets with in the U.S. and Canada.
International Contract Operations: International contract operations segment provides the same services as its North America contract operations segment except it services locations outside the U.S. and Canada. Services provided in its international contract operations segment often include engineering, procurement and on site construction of large natural gas compression stations and/or crude oil or natural gas production and processing facilities.
Aftermarket Services: Aftermarket services segment provides a range of services to support the surface production, compression and processing needs of customers, from parts sales and normal maintenance services to full operation of a customers owned assets.
Fabrication: Fabrication segment involves design, engineering, installation, fabrication, and sale of natural gas compression units and accessories and equipment used in the production, treating and processing of crude oil and natural gas; and engineering, procurement, and construction services primarily related to the manufacturing of critical process equipment for refinery and petrochemical facilities, the construction of tank farms, and the construction of evaporators and brine heaters for desalination plants.
Contract Operations North America and International
The company provides contract operations services, which include its provision at the customers location of its personnel, equipment, tools, materials and supplies necessary to provide the amount of natural gas compression, production or processing service for which the customer has contracted. Based on the ope
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Exterran Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Exterran Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Exterran Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Exterran Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Exterran Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Exterran Holdings, Inc. History
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Exterran Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Exterran Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Exterran Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Exterran Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Exterran Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Exterran Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?