- The report contains detailed information about Exmar NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Exmar NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Exmar NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Exmar NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Exmar NV business.
About Exmar NV
EXMAR SA operates as an industrial shipping group that serves the oil and gas industry worldwide. It engages in the ownership and operation of a fleet of gas carriers, semi-refrigerated vessels, and pressurized vessels; transportation of liquefied gases, such as propane, butane, anhydrous ammonia, and petrochemicals; transportation of liquefied natural gas; and design, engineering, consultancy, plan approval, building supervision, and operations of floating offshore units. The company also involves in the acquisition, engineering, conversion, construction, and management of floating production systems, floating storage and offloading units, and mobile offshore drilling units. In addition, it offers ship management services, which include the management of various ships, such as gas carriers, oil tankers, bulk carriers, container vessels, and floating units, as well as provides procurement, technical/marine consultancy and assistance, sale and purchase inspection, and plan approval services. Further, it engages in various insurance brokerage activities, such as cargo transport insurance, hull insurance, aviation insurance, protection and indemnity insurance, cargo and transport related liabilities, and industrial insurances; and the provision of travel agency services, including ticket and hotel reservations, rental car arrangements and transfers, visa arrangements, insurances, and train reservations. EXMAR SA operates 30 vessels, including 2 semi-refrigerated vessels, 14 fully-refrigerated midsize vessels, 4 very large gas carriers, and 10 pressurized vessels. The company was founded in 1829 and is headquartered in Antwerpen, Belgium.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EXMAR NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EXMAR NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EXMAR NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EXMAR NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EXMAR NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Exmar NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Exmar NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Exmar NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Exmar NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Exmar NV Industry Position Analysis
6. EXMAR NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EXMAR NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EXMAR NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EXMAR NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EXMAR NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EXMAR NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Exmar NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Exmar NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Exmar NV Major Shareholders
Exmar NV History
Exmar NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Exmar NV Offices and Representations
Exmar NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Exmar NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Exmar NV Capital Market Snapshot
Exmar NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Exmar NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Exmar NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Exmar NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Exmar NV 1-year Stock Charts
Exmar NV 5-year Stock Charts
Exmar NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Exmar NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Exmar NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?