- The report contains detailed information about EuroGas Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EuroGas Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EuroGas Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EuroGas Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EuroGas Inc. business.
About EuroGas Inc.
EuroGas, Inc. engages in the acquisition of rights to explore for and exploit natural gas, unconventional gas, coal bed methane gas, crude oil, and minerals. The company holds interests in various properties located in Arizona, the United States; Canada; the United Kingdom; Poland; Austria; the Slovak Republic; and Ukraine.
The United States
Tombstone Sandwich Claims
The company has a 100% interest in the Tombstone Sandwich claims, which has 56 mining claims, covering approximately 2,000 acres (809 hectares). Tombstone Sandwich Property, a gold and silver base metals property, located in the Tombstone Mining District of Arizona.
TEI Open Pit Mine
In 2009, the company entered into an assignment agreement with Henry & Munroe, LLC, pursuant to which Henry & Munroe assigned to it all rights and obligations in and to an option to purchase real estate agreement between Henry & Munroe and Dale Turner, Tombstone Development Co. and Tombstone Hills LLC. This agreement covers approximately 485 acres (196 hectares) in 3 parcels of land, and is known as the TEI Open Pit Mine located in the Tombstone Mining District of southeast Arizona.
The company's 100 % wholly owned subsidiary Beaver River Ltd. has royalty rights in the Beaver River natural gas project, which is operated by Questerre Energy, a Calgary based oil & gas company. The company had farmed out its original working interest held by Beaver River Resources Ltd. to Questerre Energy for a royalty interest in the Beaver River Pool.
The United Kingdom
McCallan Oil & GAS (UK) Limited (McCallan): McCallan's main assets are its wholly-owned subsidiaries EuroGas Polska sp.zo.o (EuroGas Polska), a Polish company, and Vienna, Austria based EuroGas GmbH (EuroGas Austria). The company owns 45% interest in McCallan Oil & Gas (UK) Ltd.
McCallan owns 100 % of EuroGas Polska Sp.z.o.o. (EuroGas Polska)
EuroGas Polska owns a 24% interest in a large Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) operated by Poland's national oil & gas concern Polish Oil & Gas (PGNiG), which itself owns 51% in the JOA. The balance of 25% is held by Aurelian Oil & Gas Plc, a U.K. public company listed on the London Stock Exchange. The JOA comprises approximately 3,200 square kilometers with 10 oil and gas concessions in the Polish Carpathian Mountains originally owned by Eurogas Polska.
McCallan is the 100 % owner of EuroGas GmbH, a private company based in Vienna, Austria (EuroGas Austria). EuroGas Austria is handling all European administrative activities of McCallan and of the company.
EuroGas Austria owns a 33% in Rozmin s.r.o. (Rozmin), a Slovakian mining company.
The company has a five unconventional gas concessions for TOB EuroGas Ukraine. The 5 unconventional gas concessions held by EuroGas Ukraine under a Joint Activity Agreement with Nadra Luganshchiny Ltd., which covers an area of 512 square kilometers. The concession (Marijewvskogo Poligon) encompasses 251 square kilometers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EUROGAS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EUROGAS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EUROGAS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EUROGAS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EUROGAS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EuroGas Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EuroGas Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EuroGas Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EuroGas Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EuroGas Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EUROGAS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EUROGAS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EUROGAS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EUROGAS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EUROGAS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EUROGAS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EuroGas Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EuroGas Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EuroGas Inc. Major Shareholders
EuroGas Inc. History
EuroGas Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EuroGas Inc. Offices and Representations
EuroGas Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EuroGas Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EuroGas Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EuroGas Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
EuroGas Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EuroGas Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EuroGas Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EuroGas Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EuroGas Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EuroGas Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EuroGas Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EuroGas Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?