- The report contains detailed information about Ener1, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ener1, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ener1, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ener1, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ener1, Inc. business.
About Ener1, Inc.
Ener1, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in developing and manufacturing rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and battery systems in the United States and South Korea.
The company operates through three segments: Battery, Fuel Cell, and Nanotechnology. The battery business develops and markets lithium-ion batteries. The fuel cell business develops and markets fuel cells and fuel cell systems. The nanotechnology business develops nanotechnology related manufacturing processes and materials.
The company develops and manufactures lithium-ion battery systems for EVs, HEVs, and PHEVs. It serves the transportation and stationary power market segments in North America, Europe, and Asia and the military markets in the United States. The company manufactures and assembles batteries in its United States-based and Korea-based plants.
Transportation Products: The companys primary transportation products consist of lithium-ion batteries and battery packs for HEVs, PHEVs, EVs and other vehicles, such as trucks and buses. Automotive battery packs consist of multiple battery cells that are combined in a module. EnerDel is a solutions provider that develops and manufactures from cells to the completed battery pack.
PHEV and EV Batteries: The company developed a high energy density battery using a hard carbon anode and a mixed oxide cathode to produce a 24.5 kWh (kilowatt hour) battery pack for the Think City electric vehicle and the Volvo C30 electric vehicle.
HEV Batteries: The company developed a battery pack system for HEVs.
Battery Packs: The company provides a total systems solution with a plug-and-play battery pack system. It designs its own software for battery management.
The company's EnerFuel subsidiary is working on developing a hydrogen fuel cell range extender for PHEVs and has created a high temperature fuel cell stack which was incorporated into an EV based on the Scion xB platform. Other planned products are in early stages of development.
The company's NanoEner subsidiary has built prototype equipment that utilizes a proprietary vapor deposition and solidification (VDS) process for depositing materials onto battery electrodes as part of the battery cell manufacturing process. NanoEner is developing electrodes produced using this process for testing and is still in the research and development phases.
Potential end markets for large format batteries include transportation, stationary power (energy storage for utilities and renewable energy, such as wind and solar power, in addition to battery backup systems for the home) and military applications. The company's small cell markets include battery packs for consumer and industrial electronics, including hand-held scanners and two-way radios. In the transportation markets, the company is developing systems to power the hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and electric vehicles (HEVs, PHEVs and EVs).
The companys competitors include NEC, Johnson Controls, A123 Systems, Hitachi, Compact Power, EnerDel, Toyota/Panasonic, Bosch-Samsung, Daimler-Evonik-Litec, Continental-ENAX, GS Yuasa-Mitsubishi, and Nissan/NEC. The company's potential competitors include smaller development companies, such as Valence and Electro Energy (EEI) in the United States and Electrovaya in Canada. Additional potential competitors in lithium-ion commercial and military markets based in the United States are Saft, Eagle Picher, UltraLife, and Yardney.
Ener1, Inc. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENER1, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENER1, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENER1, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENER1, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENER1, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ener1, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ener1, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ener1, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ener1, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ener1, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENER1, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENER1, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENER1, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENER1, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENER1, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENER1, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ener1, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ener1, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ener1, Inc. Major Shareholders
Ener1, Inc. History
Ener1, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ener1, Inc. Offices and Representations
Ener1, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ener1, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ener1, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ener1, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Ener1, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ener1, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ener1, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ener1, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ener1, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ener1, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ener1, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ener1, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?