- The report contains detailed information about Encore Energy Partners LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Encore Energy Partners LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Encore Energy Partners LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Encore Energy Partners LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Encore Energy Partners LP business.
About Encore Energy Partners LP
Encore Energy Partners LP engages in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of oil and natural gas properties. Encore Energy Partners GP LLC serves as the general partner of the company.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys estimated total proved reserves were 28.9 MMBbls of oil and 84.7 Bcf of natural gas. It also had 1,099 operated wells and 1,644 non-operated wells.
The companys properties and oil and natural gas reserves are located in the Big Horn Basin in Wyoming and Montana; the Permian Basin in west Texas and New Mexico; the Williston Basin in North Dakota and Montana; and the Arkoma Basin in Arkansas and Oklahoma.
Big Horn Basin Properties
The companys Big Horn Basin properties, which include its Elk Basin Assets and the Gooseberry field, are located in northwestern Wyoming and south central Montana.
Elk Basin Properties: The companys properties in the Elk Basin area are located in the Elk Basin field, Northwest Elk Basin field, and the South Elk Basin field. The major producing horizons in these fields are the Embar-Tensleep, Madison, Frontier, and Big Horn formations.
The companys properties in the Elk Basin area include 16,267 gross acres (13,360 net) located in Park County, Wyoming and Carbon County, Montana. All of its production in the Elk Basin area is operated.
The company also owns and operates the Elk Basin natural gas processing plant near Powell, Wyoming; the Clearfork crude oil pipeline extending from the South Elk Basin field to the Elk Basin field in Wyoming; the Wildhorse natural gas gathering system that transports low sulfur natural gas from the Elk Basin and South Elk Basin fields to its Elk Basin natural gas processing plant; and a small natural gas gathering system that transports high sulfur natural gas from the Elk Basin field to its Elk Basin natural gas processing facility.
Other Oil and Natural Gas Properties: The company also operates wells in the Big Horn, Embar-Tensleep, and Madison formations in the Northwest Elk Basin field and in the Embar-Tensleep, Middle Frontier, Torchlight, and Peay Sand formations in the South Elk Basin field. It holds an average 83 percent working interest and an average 71 percent net revenue interest in its wells in these fields.
Natural Gas Processing Plant: The company operates and owns a 62 percent interest in the Elk Basin natural gas processing plant near Powell, Wyoming. ExxonMobil Corporation owns a 34 percent interest in the Elk Basin natural gas processing plant, and other parties own the remaining 4 percent interest.
Pipelines: The company owns and operates one crude oil pipeline system and two natural gas gathering pipeline systems. The Clearfork pipeline receives crude oil from various interconnections with local gathering systems. The company also owns a small natural gas gathering system that transports approximately 13.5 MMcf/D of high sulfur natural gas from the Elk Basin field to its Elk Basin natural gas processing plant.
Gooseberry Field: Gooseberry field is made up of two waterflood units in the Big Horn Basin. The field is located 60 miles south of Elk Basin in Wyoming and consists of 23 active producing wells. Gooseberry is an active waterflood project. The company holds all working interest and an average 90 percent net revenue interest in its wells in the Gooseberry field.
Williston Basin Properties
The companys Williston Basin properties include: Horse Creek, Charlson Madison Unit, Elk, Cedar Creek MT, Lookout Butte East, Pine, Beaver Creek, Buffalo Wallow, Buford, Crane, Charlie Creek, Dickinson, Elm Coulee, Lone Butte, Lonetree Creek, Missouri Ridge, Tracy Mountain, Tract Mountain Fryburg, Treetop, Trenton, and Whiskey Joe. The Horse Creek field is located in Bowman County, North Dakota and has producing oil wells from multiple horizons in the Red River formation. The Charlson Madison Unit produces from the unitized Madison formation. The Elk field is operated and produces from wells in McKenzie County, North Dakota.
Permian Basin Properties
The Permian Basin is an oil and natural gas producing basin in the United States. The Permian Basin extends approximat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Encore Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Encore Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Encore Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Encore Energy Partners LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Encore Energy Partners LP Industry Position Analysis
6. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENCORE ENERGY PARTNERS LP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Encore Energy Partners LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Encore Energy Partners LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Encore Energy Partners LP Major Shareholders
Encore Energy Partners LP History
Encore Energy Partners LP Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Encore Energy Partners LP Offices and Representations
Encore Energy Partners LP SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Encore Energy Partners LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Encore Energy Partners LP Capital Market Snapshot
Encore Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Encore Energy Partners LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Encore Energy Partners LP Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Encore Energy Partners LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Encore Energy Partners LP 1-year Stock Charts
Encore Energy Partners LP 5-year Stock Charts
Encore Energy Partners LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Encore Energy Partners LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Encore Energy Partners LP Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?