- The report contains detailed information about Enbridge Income Fund that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enbridge Income Fund. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enbridge Income Fund financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enbridge Income Fund competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enbridge Income Fund business.
About Enbridge Income Fund
Enbridge Income Fund is an unincorporated, open-ended trust created, seeded and managed by Enbridge Inc. on June 30, 2003 to provide stable high-cash returns. The Fund's objective is to be a premier income fund in Canada with a low-risk profile focused on pipeline transportation assets. To achieve this, the Fund has acquired two initial seed assets: a 50% interest in the Alliance Canada Pipeline (Alliance Canada) and a 100% interest in Enbridge Pipelines (Saskatchewan) Inc. (Enbridge Saskatchewan). Management has identified each of these businesses as operating segments.
The Saskatchewan Systems primary business activity is the transportation of crude oil and other liquid hydrocarbons by pipeline through the ownership and operation of the Saskatchewan, Westspur and Weyburn pipeline systems located primarily in Saskatchewan and the Virden pipeline system located in Manitoba.
Alliance Canadas primary business is the commercial operation of the Canadian portion (approximately 1,560 km) of an approximately 3,000 km high-pressure, natural gas transmission system and an approximately 700 km lateral pipeline system.
The Fund will pursue select mature asset acquisitions from both third parties and Enbridge Inc. Over time, the Fund should become even more diversified which will further lower its risk profile.
CIBC Mellon is the Trustee of the Enbridge Income Fund. Enbridge Commercial Trust (ECT) is the entity within the Fund structure that conducts the affairs of, and the ownership, operation and lease of assets and property in connection with the business of energy transportation for the Fund.
The Enbridge Income Fund is managed by Enbridge Management Services Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Enbridge Inc.
The Fund is a "mutual fund trust" as defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada) (the Act). Units in the Fund are qualified investments for registered retirement savings plans, registered retirement income funds, deferred profit sharing plans and registered education savings plans under the Act, and are not "foreign property" within the meaning of the Act.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enbridge Income Fund Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enbridge Income Fund and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enbridge Income Fund and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enbridge Income Fund Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enbridge Income Fund Industry Position Analysis
6. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENBRIDGE INCOME FUND VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enbridge Income Fund Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enbridge Income Fund Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enbridge Income Fund Major Shareholders
Enbridge Income Fund History
Enbridge Income Fund Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enbridge Income Fund Offices and Representations
Enbridge Income Fund SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enbridge Income Fund Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enbridge Income Fund Capital Market Snapshot
Enbridge Income Fund Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Enbridge Income Fund Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enbridge Income Fund Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enbridge Income Fund Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enbridge Income Fund 1-year Stock Charts
Enbridge Income Fund 5-year Stock Charts
Enbridge Income Fund vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enbridge Income Fund vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enbridge Income Fund Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?