- The report contains detailed information about Elektron plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elektron plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elektron plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elektron plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elektron plc business.
About Elektron plc
Elektron Plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design and manufacture of engineered products worldwide. The company operates in three divisions: Elektron Components (ECD), Hard Metals (HMD), and Elektron Instruments (EID). The ECD division produces electro-mechanical components for customers in various industries, including industrial communications and marine and water treatment, as well as for white goods, small consumer appliances, and products used in the food preparation sector. This division offers connectivity and sealed products consisting of industrial connectors, switches, fuse holders, and battery holders and filters under the Bulgin brand name; and switching and indicator solutions, such as appliance switches, indicator lights, and fuse holders for the consumer products market under the ARCOLECTRIC brand name. The HMD division produces specialist components under the Total Carbide and Titman brand names. Its product line includes Tungsten Carbide Wear Part solutions and industrial and professional Tungsten Carbide router cutters. The EID division manufactures instrumentation products under the Digitron, Sifam, and Queensgate brand names. This division offers temperature, pressure, relative humidity, and data logging instruments to various industries; designs and manufactures analogue and digital meters, and control knobs; and provides nano positioning and sensing solutions for high tech industries. The company serves automation, automotive, canning industry, electronics, hospitality, industrial, medical, mining, office equipment, oil and gas, petrochemical, security, telecommunications, transport, utilities, and white and brown goods sectors. It offers its products directly to original equipment manufacturers, as well as through a network of distributors. The company is headquartered in Romford, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELEKTRON PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELEKTRON PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELEKTRON PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELEKTRON PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELEKTRON PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elektron plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elektron plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elektron plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elektron plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elektron plc Industry Position Analysis
6. ELEKTRON PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELEKTRON PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELEKTRON PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELEKTRON PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELEKTRON PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELEKTRON PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elektron plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elektron plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elektron plc Major Shareholders
Elektron plc History
Elektron plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Elektron plc Offices and Representations
Elektron plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elektron plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elektron plc Capital Market Snapshot
Elektron plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Elektron plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elektron plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elektron plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elektron plc 1-year Stock Charts
Elektron plc 5-year Stock Charts
Elektron plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elektron plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elektron plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?