- The report contains detailed information about Diaz Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Diaz Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Diaz Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Diaz Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Diaz Resources Ltd. business.
About Diaz Resources Ltd.
Diaz Resources Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in Western Canada and the United States. The primary focus of Diaz is exploring for natural gas in southern Alberta and in Texas and exploring for oil in Saskatchewan.
Provident City, Lavaca County, Texas
The company owns a 13% working interest in two natural gas wells producing from zones in the Wilcox formation in the Provident City field, Lavaca County.
Black Owl, Wharton County, Texas
The company owns 24.4% interest in the Black Owl #1 well, Wharton County, Texas.
Hound Dog, Lavaca County, Texas
The company has a 28.1% working interest in the R. Dickson #1 well, a 25.3% working interest in the R. Dickson #2 well and a 25.3% working interest in the balance of the 1,635 acres of land. The R. Dickson #1 well was producing 250 Mcfd (net 70 Mcfd) at the end of December 2008. The R. Dickson #2 well was producing 460 MMcfd (net 116 Mcfd) at year end. During 2008, Diaz drilled the Dow #1 well on the northern flank of the Hound Dog field.
N.W. Speaks Robertson #1 Well, Lavaca County, Texas Working Interest 21.6 %
The company has 21.6% interest in the N.W. Speaks Robertson #1 well.
Allen Ranch, Colorado County, Texas
The company has a 20% working interest in two wells that have been drilled on the property.
Canadian Drilling Program
In Canada, during the year ended December 31, 2008, 3 wells were drilled (net 0.9) resulting in 1 gas well (net 0.2) and 2 oil wells (net 0.7).
The company has interests in 41 producing gas wells (15.2 net wells), 1 shut-in gas well (0.5 net wells) and 1 oil well (0.5 net) in the Retlaw area located 90 miles southeast of Calgary, Alberta.
Enchant South Hays, Alberta
In the Enchant South Hays area, located 110 miles southeast of Calgary, Diaz has an interest in 39 producing gas wells (22.5 net wells) and 3 producing oil wells (2.1 net wells).
Provost, including Leahurst Alberta
The company holds an 80% working interest in the Leahurst field located in the Provost area.
Big Bend North-central Alberta
The company has an 80% working interest in the Big Bend field, located in north-central Alberta.
The company holds an interest in 7 oil wells (4.62 net) in the Parkman area, producing from the Tilston carbonates of Mississippian age.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as Your Host Foods Inc. and changed its name to Diaz Resources Ltd. in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Diaz Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Diaz Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Diaz Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Diaz Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Diaz Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIAZ RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Diaz Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Diaz Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Diaz Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Diaz Resources Ltd. History
Diaz Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Diaz Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Diaz Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Diaz Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Diaz Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Diaz Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Diaz Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Diaz Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Diaz Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Diaz Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Diaz Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Diaz Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Diaz Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Diaz Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?