- The report contains detailed information about Delek US Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Delek US Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Delek US Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Delek US Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Delek US Holdings Inc. business.
About Delek US Holdings Inc.
Delek US Holdings, Inc. engages in the refining and marketing of petroleum products in the United States. The company is a subsidiary of Delek Group Ltd.
The companys business consists of three segments: Refining, Marketing, and Retail.
The Refining segment operates a high conversion, moderate complexity independent refinery with a design crude distillation capacity of 60,000 bpd, and an associated light products loading facility. The refinery is located in Tyler, Texas, and is the supplier of a range of refined petroleum products within a radius of approximately 100 miles. The Tyler refinery is located in the Gulf Coast region (Gulf Coast region). The Tyler refinery includes a fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) unit and a delayed coker, enabling it to produce light products, including primarily a range of gasoline, diesel, jet fuels, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), and natural gas liquids (NGLs).
Gasoline: The refinery produces two grades of conventional gasoline (premium 93 octane and regular 87 octane), as well as aviation gasoline.
Diesel/jet fuels: Diesel and jet fuel products include military specification JP8, commercial jet fuel, low sulfur diesel, and ultra low sulfur diesel.
Petrochemicals: The company produces small quantities of propane, refinery grade propylene, and butanes.
Other products: The company also produces small quantities of other products, including petroleum coke, slurry oil, sulfur, and other blendstocks.
The companys customers include major oil companies, independent refiners and marketers, jobbers, distributors, utility and transportation companies, and independent retail fuel operators. Its major customers are ExxonMobil; Valero Marketing and Supply; Murphy Oil USA; Truman Arnold; the U.S. government; Motiva; and Chevron. It has a contract with the U.S. government to supply jet fuel (JP8) to various military facilities.
The company's principal competitors are Texas Gulf Coast refiners, product terminal operators in the east Texas region and Calumet Lubricants in Shreveport, Louisiana.
The Marketing segment sells refined products on a wholesale basis in west Texas through company-owned and third party operated terminals. The segment also manages, through company-owned and leased pipelines, the transportation of crude to, and provides storage of crude for, the Tyler refinery. The marketing segment also provides marketing services to the Tyler refinery in the sales of its products through wholesale and contract sales. The marketing segment also provides storage of ethanol to MAPCO Express, Inc. (Express) for blending with conventional gasoline using dedicated ethanol tankage located at a third-party owned terminal in Nashville, Tennessee.
Petroleum Product Marketing Terminals
The companys marketing segment markets products through three company-owned terminals in San Angelo, Abilene and Tyler, Texas and third-party terminal operations in Aledo, Odessa, Big Springs and Frost, Texas. The company has approximately 1,000,000 barrels of combined refined product storage tank capacity at Tye, Texas Station (a Magellan Pipeline Company, L.P. (Magellan Pipeline) tie-in location) and its terminals in Abilene and San Angelo.
The company owns seven product pipelines of approximately 114 miles between its refined product terminals in Abilene and San Angelo, Texas, which includes a line connecting its facility to Dyess Air Force Base. These refined product pipelines include an eight-inch pipeline from a Magellan Pipeline custody transfer point at Tye Station to the Abilene terminal; a 13.5 mile, four-inch pipeline from the Abilene terminal to the Magellan Pipeline tie-in; a 76.5 mile, six-inch pipeline system from the Magellan Pipeline tie-in to San Angelo; and three other local product pipelines. The company also owns and/or operates pipelines, which consists of approximately 65 miles of crude oil lines that transport crude oil to the Tyler refinery. The following pump stations and terminals are also owned and/or leased by the company: Atlas Tank Farm: one 150,0
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Delek US Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Delek US Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Delek US Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Delek US Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Delek US Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DELEK US HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Delek US Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Delek US Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Delek US Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Delek US Holdings Inc. History
Delek US Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Delek US Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Delek US Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Delek US Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Delek US Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Delek US Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Delek US Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Delek US Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Delek US Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Delek US Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Delek US Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Delek US Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Delek US Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Delek US Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?