- The report contains detailed information about Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dejour Enterprises, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. business.
About Dejour Enterprises, Ltd.
Dejour Enterprises Ltd., an exploration-stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of energy projects with a focus on oil and gas exploration in Canada and the United States.
The company holds approximately 129,000 net acres of oil and gas leases in various regions, including the Peace River Arch of northwestern British Columbia and northeastern Alberta, Canada; and the Piceance, Paradox and Uinta Basins in the U.S. Rocky Mountains.
United States Oil and Gas Properties
As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 110,000 net acres in the Colorado/Utah Project.
Gibson Gulch Prospect Area: The Gibson Gulch Prospect Area in Garfield County, Colorado, consists of 3,625 gross acres of sparsely drilled acreage, within the prospective conventional/continuous gas resource trend in the Uinta-Piceance Basin. The company has a 72% working interest in this 2200 acre project which is situated for exploitation of thick columns of both the Williams Fork and Mancos shale bodies.
Green River Prospect Area
The Green River Prospect Area in Grand County, Utah, consists of 15,466 gross acres of sparsely drilled acreage in the transitional area between the Uinta-Piceance Basin and the Paradox Basin.
Rangely Prospect Area: The Rangely Prospect Area is located at south of Rangely Field near the Utah border. In the Rangely prospect area, fractured Mancos Shale is producing gas. The Mancos also contains sandstone intervals, Mancos A and Mancos B, which can be productive.
Roan Creek Prospect Area: South and west of Gibson Gulch, the company owns 72% of the 1400+ acre Roan Creek evaluation project.
Other Prospect Areas
As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 84,000 net acres in various prospect areas, which are considered as non-core projects of it.
Canadian Oil and Gas Properties
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Dejour Energy (Alberta) Ltd. (DEAL), has interests in oil and gas properties in the Peace River Arch located principally in northeastern British Columbia.
Drake/Woodrush: The company owns a 1,579 net acres of Crown land located adjacent to the northern boundary of the Woodrush lease. During 2009, DEAL sold 25% of its interest in Woodrush/Drake.
Saddle Hills: DEAL maintains a 25% working interest in 5,000 acres with 2 capped gas wells in the Saddle Hills area. The two wells are operated by Zargon Energy Trust, one of the companys joint-venture partners.
Buick Creek (Montney): The company owns 6,352 gross and net acres in the emerging Montney natural gas resource play in northeastern British Columbia.
Carson Creek: In 2009, DEAL completed the sale of its 100% working interest in Carson Creek.
The company was founded in 1968. It was formerly known as Dejour Mines Limited and changed its name to Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DEJOUR ENTERPRISES, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. History
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dejour Enterprises, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?