- The report contains detailed information about Core Laboratories NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Core Laboratories NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Core Laboratories NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Core Laboratories NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Core Laboratories NV business.
About Core Laboratories NV
Core Laboratories N.V. provides proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services to the oil and gas industry. These products and services are directed toward enabling the companys clients to improve reservoir performance and increase oil and gas recovery from their producing fields.
The company provides analytical and field services to characterize properties of crude oil and petroleum products to the oil and gas industry. Commercial oil and gas fields consist of porous and permeable reservoir rocks that contain natural gas, crude oil and water. The company provides services that characterize the porous reservoir rock and all three reservoir fluids. Services relating to these fluids include determining quality and measuring quantity of the fluids and their derived products. This includes determining the value of different crude oil and natural gases by analyzing the individual components of complex hydrocarbons.
The company analyzes samples of reservoir rocks for their porosity, which determines reservoir storage capacity, and for their permeability, which defines the ability of the fluids to flow through the rock. The company also uses its proprietary services and technologies to correlate the reservoir description data to wireline logs and seismic data by determining the different acoustic velocities of reservoir rocks containing water, oil and natural gas. These measurements are used in conjunction with its reservoir management services to develop programs to produce more oil and gas from the reservoir.
Production Enhancement includes products and services relating to reservoir well completions, perforations, stimulations and production. The company provides integrated services to evaluate the effectiveness of well completions and to develop solutions targeted at increasing the effectiveness of enhanced oil recovery projects. The company produces data to describe a reservoir system that is used to improve oil and gas production.
SpectraChem is another proprietary and patented technology developed for optimizing hydraulic fracture performance. SpectraChem is used to aid operators in determining the efficiency of the fracture fluids used. SpectraChem tracers allow operators to evaluate the quantity of fracture fluid that returns to the wellbore during the clean-up period after a hydraulic fracturing event.
The company conducts dynamic flow tests of the reservoir fluids through the reservoir rock, at actual reservoir pressure and temperature, to realistically simulate the actual flooding of a producing zone. The company uses patented technologies, such as its Saturation Monitoring by the Attenuation of X-rays (SMAX), to help design the enhanced recovery project.
The companys completion monitoring system, Completion Profiler, helps to determine flow rates from reservoir zones after they have been hydraulically fractured. This provides its clients with a baseline of early production information and can be compared to subsequent production logs later in the life of the well to see if and where hydrocarbon production varies. The companys PackScan patented technology, which is used as a tool to evaluate gravel pack effectiveness in an unconsolidated reservoir.
Reservoir Management combines and integrates information from reservoir description and production enhancement services to improve production and improve recovery of oil and gas from its clients' reservoirs.
Reservoir description and production enhancement information, when applied across an entire oilfield, is used to maximize daily production and the ultimate total recovery from the reservoir. The company is involved in various large-scale reservoir management projects, applying proprietary and techniques from the earliest phases of a field development program until the last economic barrel of oil is recovered.
Core Laboratories N.V. was founded in 1936.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CORE LABORATORIES NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORE LABORATORIES NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORE LABORATORIES NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORE LABORATORIES NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORE LABORATORIES NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Core Laboratories NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Core Laboratories NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Core Laboratories NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Core Laboratories NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Core Laboratories NV Industry Position Analysis
6. CORE LABORATORIES NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORE LABORATORIES NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORE LABORATORIES NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CORE LABORATORIES NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CORE LABORATORIES NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CORE LABORATORIES NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Core Laboratories NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Core Laboratories NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Core Laboratories NV Major Shareholders
Core Laboratories NV History
Core Laboratories NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Core Laboratories NV Offices and Representations
Core Laboratories NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Core Laboratories NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Core Laboratories NV Capital Market Snapshot
Core Laboratories NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Core Laboratories NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Core Laboratories NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Core Laboratories NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Core Laboratories NV 1-year Stock Charts
Core Laboratories NV 5-year Stock Charts
Core Laboratories NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Core Laboratories NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Core Laboratories NV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?