- The report contains detailed information about Constellation Energy Partners LLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Constellation Energy Partners LLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Constellation Energy Partners LLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Constellation Energy Partners LLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Constellation Energy Partners LLC business.
About Constellation Energy Partners LLC
Constellation Energy Partners LLC engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties, as well as related midstream assets in the United States. The company has interests in the Black Warrior Basin in Alabama, the Cherokee Basin in Kansas and Oklahoma, and in the Woodford Shale in the Arkoma Basin in Oklahoma.
Black Warrior Basin
The company owns a 100% working interest in the Black Warrior Basin, which had 493 producing natural gas wells as of December 31, 2009. The Black Warrior Basin is located in western Tuscaloosa County and Pickens County, Alabama and encompasses a gross surface area of approximately 109 square miles. The company is developing its properties in the field on both 40- and 80-acre spacing. The field has 7 compressor stations with 800-1,200 horsepower compressors, approximately 170 miles of gas gathering lines (wells to header) and approximately 25 miles of transportation lines (header to compressor). In addition, there are approximately 152 miles of water gathering pipes and 28 miles of water transportation pipes.
The Cherokee Basin is located in the Mid-Continent region in southern Kansas, northern Oklahoma, and western Missouri. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned approximately 2,257 net producing wells in the Cherokee Basin. It operates in excess of 20 booster compressors and stations to get its natural gas to sales points owned by ONEOK Gas Transportation L.L.C., Scissortail Energy LLC, Enogex Gas Gathering LLC, Enogex LLC, and Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline, Inc. The company operates a substantial portion of its production in the Cherokee Basin. It also owns a 50% working interest in wells operated by Bullseye Operating L.L.C. Bullseye operates approximately 500 gross wells in Washington and Nowata Counties in Oklahoma and sells its production through the Cotton Valley producers cooperative, Cotton Valley Compression, L.L.C.
The Woodford Shale is located in the Arkoma Basin in southern Oklahoma. The company owns 83 well bores, or approximately 10 net producing wells, located in Coal and Hughes counties.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 131.2 Bcfe of estimated proved reserves; and owned approximately 2,760 net producing wells.
The company sells its natural gas produced in the Black Warrior Basin to J.P. Morgan Ventures Energy Corporation and to Enterprise Alabama Intrastate, L.L.C. It sells its natural gas produced in the Cherokee Basin to Macquarie Energy LLC, Scissortail Energy LLC, Cotton Valley Compression, L.L.C., and ONEOK Energy Services Company, L.P. The companys oil production is primarily purchased by Sunoco Partners Marketing and Terminals L.P. Its natural gas production in the Woodford Shale is marketed by the operators of its properties.
The company was founded in 2005. It was formerly known as Constellation Energy Resources LLC and changed its name to Constellation Energy Partners LLC in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Constellation Energy Partners LLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Constellation Energy Partners LLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Constellation Energy Partners LLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Constellation Energy Partners LLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Constellation Energy Partners LLC Industry Position Analysis
6. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Major Shareholders
Constellation Energy Partners LLC History
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Offices and Representations
Constellation Energy Partners LLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Capital Market Snapshot
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Constellation Energy Partners LLC 1-year Stock Charts
Constellation Energy Partners LLC 5-year Stock Charts
Constellation Energy Partners LLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Constellation Energy Partners LLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Constellation Energy Partners LLC Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?