- The report contains detailed information about Complete Production Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Complete Production Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Complete Production Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Complete Production Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Complete Production Services, Inc. business.
About Complete Production Services, Inc.
Complete Production Services, Inc. provides specialized services and products focused on helping oil and gas companies develop hydrocarbon reserves in North America.
The company manages its business through three segments: Completion and Production Services; Drilling Services; and Product Sales.
COMPLETION AND PRODUCTION SERVICES
Through its Completion and Production Services segment, the company establishes, maintains, and improves the flow of oil and gas throughout the life of a well. This segment is divided into intervention services, downhole and wellsite services and fluid handling.
The company uses its intervention assets, which include coiled tubing units, pressure pumping equipment, nitrogen units, well service rigs and snubbing units to perform three major types of services for its customers:
Completion Services: As newly drilled oil and gas wells are prepared for production, its operations may include selectively perforating the well casing to access producing zones, stimulating and testing these zones and installing downhole equipment. The company provides intervention services and products to assist in the performance of these services.
Workover Services: Producing oil and gas wells require major repairs or modifications, called workovers. These services include extensions of existing wells to drain new formations either through deepening wellbores to new zones or by drilling horizontal lateral wellbores to improve reservoir drainage patterns. In workovers, the company provides services and products to seal off depleted zones in existing wellbores and access previously bypassed productive zones. Other workover services which the company provides include major subsurface repairs, such as casing repair or replacement; recovery of tubing and removal of foreign objects in the wellbore; repairing downhole equipment failures; plugging back the bottom of a well to reduce the amount of water being produced; cleaning out and recompleting a well if production has declined; and repairing leaks in the tubing and casing.
Maintenance Services: The company provides services that include mechanical repairs necessary to maintain production from the well, such as repairing inoperable pumping equipment or replacing defective tubing, and removing debris from the well. Other services include pulling rods, tubing, pumps, and other downhole equipment out of the wellbore to identify and repair a production problem.
The key intervention assets the company uses to perform intervention services follow:
Coiled Tubing Units and Nitrogen Units
The company provides coiled tubing services in North America. It operates a fleet of coiled tubing units, as well as nitrogen units. The company uses these assets to perform various wellbore applications, including plug drilling, foam washing, acidizing, displacing, cementing, gravel packing, fishing and jetting. The company provides coiled tubing services primarily in Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Wyoming, North Dakota, Mexico, and offshore in the Gulf of Mexico.
Pressure Pumping Services
The company operates fleets of pressure pumping equipment in the Barnett Shale of north Texas, in the Bakken Shale of North Dakota and in the Marcellus Shale of Pennsylvania through which it provides stimulation and cementing services principally to oil and gas production companies.
Stimulation services primarily consist of hydraulic fracturing of hydrocarbon bearing formations which lack permeability to permit the natural flow. The fracturing process consists of pumping fluids into a well at pressures that are sufficient enough to fracture the formation. Materials, such as sand and synthetic proppants are pumped into the fracture to prop open the fracture, permitting the hydrocarbons in the formation to flow into the wellbore and to the surface. Various pieces of specialized equipment are used in the process, including a blender, which is used to blend the proppant into the fluid, multiple high pressure pumping units capable of pumping significant volumes at high pressures, and real-time monitoring equipment where t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Complete Production Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Complete Production Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Complete Production Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Complete Production Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Complete Production Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPLETE PRODUCTION SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Complete Production Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Complete Production Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Complete Production Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Complete Production Services, Inc. History
Complete Production Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Complete Production Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Complete Production Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Complete Production Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Complete Production Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Complete Production Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Complete Production Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Complete Production Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Complete Production Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Complete Production Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Complete Production Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Complete Production Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Complete Production Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Complete Production Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?