- The report contains detailed information about City Capital Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for City Capital Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The City Capital Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes City Capital Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of City Capital Corporation business.
About City Capital Corporation
City Capital Corporation operates as a professional management and diversified holding company.
Goshen Energy, Inc.
The company, through Goshen Energy, Inc., engages in buying, selling, and drilling of oil and gas. It also engages in the exploration of biofuel development and production opportunities domestically and globally.
City Laundry Services, LLC
The company, through City Laundry Services, LLC, a Missouri limited liability company, engages in purchasing businesses in the cleaning arena. In 2009, the company purchased 100% of the assets of an express laundry location in Kansas.
City Juice Systems KS, LLC
The company, through City Juice Systems KS, LLC, a Kansas limited liability company, engages in purchasing businesses in the food and beverage arena.
City Beauty Systems, LLC
The company, through City Beauty Systems, LLC, a Missouri limited liability company, engages in purchasing businesses in the health and beauty arena.
City Capital Petroleum, LLC
The company, through City Capital Petroleum, LLC, a New York limited liability company, engages in purchasing businesses in the oil and gas industry. In 2009, City Petroleum purchased 100% of the assets of a gas station and convenience store located in Brookhaven, New York (O.K. Petroleum).
Clean Sweeps Holdings Group, LLC
The company, through Clean Sweeps Holdings Group, LLC, a North Carolina limited liability company, engages in opening and purchasing businesses that operate technology centers. In 2009, Clean Sweeps purchased 100% of the assets of Main Street Sweepstakes located in Rolesville, North Carolina.
The Millionaire Lifestyle Group, LLC
The company owns a 33% interest in The Millionaire Lifestyle Group, LLC, which provides mentoring and training seminars.
NYC Liquidation Group, LLC
The company owns a 2.18% interest in NYC Liquidation Group, LLC a New York limited liability company.
The Male Room, LLC
The company owns 40% interest in The Male Room, LLC, a New York limited liability company, which provides salon services to males.
St. Clair Superior Apartment, Inc.
The company owns 20% interest in St. Clair Superior Apartment, Inc., an Ohio corporation, which operates an apartment complex.
Nitty Gritty, LLC
The company, through Nitty Gritty, LLC, a Missouri limited liability company, provides a subscription based online forum, social network, and training network where members learn all things internet marketing.
City Capital Corporation was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. City Capital Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of City Capital Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of City Capital Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. City Capital Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. City Capital Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CITY CAPITAL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
City Capital Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
City Capital Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
City Capital Corporation Major Shareholders
City Capital Corporation History
City Capital Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
City Capital Corporation Offices and Representations
City Capital Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
City Capital Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
City Capital Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
City Capital Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
City Capital Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
City Capital Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
City Capital Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
City Capital Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
City Capital Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
City Capital Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
City Capital Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
City Capital Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?