- The report contains detailed information about Circa Enterprises Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Circa Enterprises Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Circa Enterprises Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Circa Enterprises Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Circa Enterprises Inc. business.
About Circa Enterprises Inc.
Circa Enterprises Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and sale of surge protection and related equipment to the telecommunications industry in Canada and the United States.
The company offers surge protection products, which provide primary protection to telephone systems and data transmission equipment against voltage surges. It also provides custom metal fabrication services. In addition, it designs, manufactures, markets, and sells fabricated enclosures, pole line hardware, and other products to the Canadian electrical industry.
Building Entrance Terminals (indoor): These products are designed to provide over-voltage and/or overvoltage and current protection for various sizes of applications ranging from small residential and private branch exchange (PBX) applications to commercial applications, such as shopping centers, hospitals, apartment complexes, campus environments, industrial complexes, strip malls, service stations, and condominium complexes. The company also offers protection solutions in a high density rack mounted format. These products are offered as 200, 300, and 500 pair high density protectors.
Building Entrance Terminals (outdoor): These products are designed to provide over-voltage and/or current protection for outdoor applications as in the indoor protection series. These products include 4000 Series, which is a National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) 4X rated and is available with plastic or metal enclosures.
Central Office Connectors: Available in 4400 Series, 3500 Series, these products are designed to provide over-voltage and/or over voltage and current protection for central office and private automatic branch exchange equipment.
Surge Protection Modules: These products are suited for applications with building entrance terminals and central office protectors to provide transient and power fault protection for most standard telephone line applications and data line applications. It offers digital solid state modules in various voltages (300V, 240V, 75V, and 30V) and 2 analog modules.
Station Protectors: Station Protectors are suited to single or multi-pair applications in residences, rural locations, and other small pair count customer premise installations. These protectors are designed to provide protection against lightning surges, power faults, and other severe line hazards.
Station Protection Enclosures: A weather-proof housing utilized to hold up to 30 station protectors.
Original Equipment Manufactured Products: These are custom OEM products for the telecommunications sector, including rack mount protectors, building entrance terminals, test cords, and panels primarily for outdoor cabinets.
OEM 5 Pin Protector Modules: OEM 5 Pin Protector Module is a module developed for an OEM customer and distributed throughout the United States.
In addition to surge protection products, the company is indirectly involved in the custom metal fabrication business through its wholly owned subsidiary Circa Metals Inc. (Circa Metals). Subsequent to the acquisition of the operating assets of Hydel Enterprises Inc. (Hydel), Circa Metals has also been engaged in the business of manufacturing fabricated enclosures, pole line hardware, and other products for the Canadian electrical industry.
Hydel's primary product lines consist of pole line hardware, meter sockets, and metal enclosures for industrial and commercial use. Other products manufactured by Hydel include fire hose cabinets, switches, and custom products.
Pole line Hardware: The company offers grounding, distribution, communication hardware, mining hardware, transmission hardware, anchors, bolts, washers, transformer hardware, arrestor brackets, insulators, and forgings.
Meter Sockets: Electrical Meter sockets provide housings for electrical metering in both residential and commercial applications. These are manufactured in 100amp, 200amp, and 400amp, also for single phase or 3 phase 4-wire, and for single dwelling or multiple dwelling (up to 6 positions).
Enclosures: The company offers a range of commercial, industrial, and custom enclosures. Available in NEMA 1 general-purpose type enclosures, NEMA 3 weather proof, NEMA 4 watertight, and NEMA 12 dust proof and water proof. The NEMA series enclosures are designed for indoor/outdoor applications to house pneumatic, hydraulic or electrical instruments. The general purpose E, D, C, T, and MC boxes are used as surface mounted junction boxes, pull boxes, switch boxes, to house telephone equipment, metering transformers, and wire ways.
Industrial Bus Duct and Generator Switches: The company offers type DE Flex A Power plug-in system is an electrical distribution system for light to medium commercial and industrial applications. These plug in bus ways are designed for 225 to 1000 amps with copper conductors (800 amp maximum with aluminum conductors) and 600 volts. They are used for 3-wire, 600 volt maximum, and 3 phase 4-wire 208/120 volt and 480/277 volt applications.
The company's customer base consists primarily of a network of distributors, which in turn sell to electrical/data communication contractors, interconnect providers, and end users, such as universities, airports, hospitals, and military bases. In Canada, its surge protection products are sold directly to major Canadian telecommunications providers.
The company's competitors in the North American marketplace include Corning Corporation, Bourns, Inc., Emerson Electric Co., CommScope, Inc., ITW Linx, and Porta Systems Corp. Pole line hardware competitors are Mclean Power Systems, Hubbel Chance, Slacan, Poltec, and Kabar Industries. Competitors in the meter socket market are Thomas and Betts, and Cutler Hammer in Canada. Enclosure competitors are Hoffman, Hammond, Bell Products, Eurobex, and Rittel.
Circa Enterprises Inc. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Circa Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Circa Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Circa Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Circa Enterprises Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Circa Enterprises Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CIRCA ENTERPRISES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Circa Enterprises Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Circa Enterprises Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Circa Enterprises Inc. Major Shareholders
Circa Enterprises Inc. History
Circa Enterprises Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Circa Enterprises Inc. Offices and Representations
Circa Enterprises Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Circa Enterprises Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Circa Enterprises Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Circa Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Circa Enterprises Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Circa Enterprises Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Circa Enterprises Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Circa Enterprises Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Circa Enterprises Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Circa Enterprises Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Circa Enterprises Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Circa Enterprises Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?