- The report contains detailed information about Cinch Energy Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cinch Energy Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cinch Energy Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cinch Energy Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cinch Energy Corp. business.
About Cinch Energy Corp.
Cinch Energy Corp. operates as an Alberta-based oil and natural gas company that engages in the exploration for, and the acquisition, development and production of, natural gas and crude oil, with emphasis on the deeper, western portion of the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin in Alberta.
Chime, Alberta: The Chime property is located in northwestern Alberta, approximately 110 kilometers south of Grande Prairie. The initial interest in this property was acquired through a farm-in arrangement in late 2002. Production from this property in the six months ended June 30, 2004 averaged 1,038 Mcf/d and 17.4 Bbls/d of NGLs. The Chime property consists of 1,920 gross (740 net) acres of developed land and 61,760 gross (28,512 net) acres of undeveloped land and Cinch is the operator of most of these lands. During 2004, Cinch drilled one well (0.24 net) which was cased to 3,240 meters as a gas well.
Musreau, Alberta: The Musreau property is located in northwestern Alberta, approximately 10 kilometers north of the Chime property. Cinch has participated in the drilling of 2 gas wells (0.67 net) and in the re-completion of a zone for natural gas production in another well. Production from this property averaged 114 Mcf/d of natural gas and 0.6 Bbls/d of NGLs in the six months ended June 30, 2004. Gross production in the month of July 2004 averaged approximately 700 Mcf/d natural gas and 4 Bbl/d NGLs. The Musreau property consists of 1,600 gross (441.6 net) acres of developed land and 6,080 gross (1,722 net) acres of undeveloped land.
Kakwa, Alberta: The Kakwa property is located in northwestern Alberta, approximately 100 kilometers south of Grande Prairie. Cinch's interest in the area was acquired pursuant to the Acquisition. The property is operated by Cinch. Cinch has interests in 4 gross (3.5 net) wells in the area from which production averaged 2,661 Mcf/d of natural gas and 157.8 Bbl/d of NGLs in the three months ended June 30, 2004. The Kakwa property consists of 2,560 gross (2,240 net) acres of developed land and 6,496 gross (6,176 net) acres of undeveloped land.
Bigstone/Fir/Resthaven, Alberta: The Bigstone property is in west central Alberta, approximately 30 kilometers southwest of Fox Creek. Cinch's interest was acquired pursuant to the Acquisition. The Bigstone/Fir area is located in an established exploration area for hydrocarbons. Cinch has interests in 3 gross (1.85 net) wells in the area from which production averaged 41.6 Bbls/d of NGLs and 1,054 Mcf/d of natural gas in the three months ended June 30, 2004. The Bigstone/Fir property consists of 3,200 gross (2,064 net) acres of developed land and 2,080 gross (1,340 net) acres of undeveloped land.
Wapiti/Bilbo, Alberta: The Wapiti property is located in northwestern Alberta, approximately 75 kilometers southwest of Grande Prairie. The initial interest in this area was acquired through a farm-in arrangement with a major oil and gas company. Cinch has an interest in one shut-in natural gas well (0.27 net) in this area which is awaiting pipeline connection. The Wapiti/Bilbo property consists of 640 gross (170 net) acres of developed land and 3,200 gross (3,200 net) acres of undeveloped land.
Ram River, Alberta: The Ram River property is located in Central Alberta, approximately 90 kilometers west of Red Deer. In 2002, Cinch participated in a 4,606 metre Elk Point test well which was dry and abandoned. Cinch has an interest in 17,120 gross (2,140 net) acres of undeveloped land in the area.
The Corporations rights to explore, develop and exploit approximately 3,386 gross (597 net) acres of its undeveloped land holdings would expire by December 31, 2004, but plans to drill or submit application to continue selected portions of the above acreage.
Cinch Energy Corp. was incorporated pursuant to the ABCA in 1998 as 793935 Alberta, Ltd. In 2001, the Company changed it name to Cinch Energy Corp.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CINCH ENERGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CINCH ENERGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CINCH ENERGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CINCH ENERGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CINCH ENERGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cinch Energy Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cinch Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cinch Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cinch Energy Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cinch Energy Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CINCH ENERGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CINCH ENERGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CINCH ENERGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CINCH ENERGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CINCH ENERGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CINCH ENERGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cinch Energy Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cinch Energy Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cinch Energy Corp. Major Shareholders
Cinch Energy Corp. History
Cinch Energy Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cinch Energy Corp. Offices and Representations
Cinch Energy Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cinch Energy Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cinch Energy Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cinch Energy Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Cinch Energy Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cinch Energy Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cinch Energy Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cinch Energy Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cinch Energy Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cinch Energy Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cinch Energy Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cinch Energy Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?