- The report contains detailed information about China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited business.
About China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited engages in the extraction and production of crude oil in Northern China.
PetroChina Oil Leases
The company has the right to explore, develop, and produce oil at Qianan 112 Oilfield. It also has the right to explore, develop, and produce oil at the Hetingbao 301 oilfield in the Peoples Republic of China. The company also has the rights to extract and develop other oil fields. These oilfields include the Daan 34 oilfield and Gudian 31 oilfield in Jilin Province.
Contract Drilling Services
The companys subsidiary, Song Yuan Tiancheng Drilling Engineering Co., Ltd. (Tiancheng), provides oil drilling services. Tiancheng has 8 drilling teams with the same number of rigs in house, which include two 4,000 meter rig (approximately 13,000 feet depth), three 3,000 meter rigs (approximately 9,800 feet depth) and three 2,000 meter rigs (approximately 6,500 feet depth) respectively.
In 2009, Tiancheng has completed contracts to drill 60 shallow wells, which include 54 wells for state-owned PetroChina Jilin Branch and 6 wells for non-state-owned Daqing Shunwei Energy Development Co. Ltd.
Oil Properties and Activities
As of December 31, 2009, the company had a total of 289 producing wells, including 247 producing wells at the Qianan 112 oilfield, 18 producing wells at the Hetingbao 301 oilfield, 12 producing wells at the Daan 34 oilfield and 12 producing wells at the Gudian 31 oilfield. The company's crude oil production is sold to the Jilin Refinery of PetroChina Group.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys total proven reserves were 6,132,024 barrels of crude oil. The Qianan 112 Oilfield had proven reserve of 5,971,685 barrels. The Hetingbao 301 Oilfield had proven reserve of 26,929 barrels. The Gudian 31 Oilfield had proven reserve of 73,800 barrels, and the Daan 34 Oilfield had proven reserve of 59,610 barrels.
During 2009, the company drilled 219 new productive wells at the Qianan 112 oilfield, 4 new productive wells at the Hetingbao 301oilfield, 5 new productive well at the Daan 34 oilfield, and 5 new productive well at the Gudian 31 oilfield.
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited was incorporated in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited History
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?