- The report contains detailed information about China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited business.
About China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of wind turbines and the provision of related maintenance services in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC).
The company produces megawatt-class grid-connected horizontal-axis wind turbines, equipped with a double-fed constant frequency induction generator, which is a design of the generator that enables the generator to produce electric current of a constant frequency as the shaft rotates at varying speeds causing the generator rotor to rotate at varying speed.
The companys products consist of 2 models of 1.5MW turbines, MY1.5s and MY1.5se, each designed and developed for the wind and weather conditions and power grids in China. Its optimized 1.5MW wind turbines, which are equipped with special foundation design, air circulation and cooling devices and other features, have commenced operation in tidal flat areas in Jiangsu Province in eastern China. The companys wind turbines are equipped with rotor blades with a post-installation diameter of 77.1 meters and 82.6 meters.
The companys MY1.5s wind turbine model can survive high temperatures, frequent typhoons, salt mist and thunderstorm. They can operate under temperatures as high as 40 °C and withstand temperatures as high as 50°C as a result of its selection of special materials, nacelle ventilation design and generator and water-air gearbox cooling system.
The company applies special surface treatment to wind turbines to resist erosions from salty air. Its MY1.5s wind turbines have a high level of protection against lightning through the use of a lightning arrester at both the nacelle and the rotor blades, an equipment to protect the power-supply system between the generator and transformer.
In addition to features of the MY1.5s model, the companys MY1.5se wind turbines have features designed to survive the cold climate of the northern regions in China with temperature as low as -40°C and to generate electricity at temperatures as low as -30°C and withstand frequent sand dusts.
SCD Wind Turbines
In addition to conventional 1.5MW wind turbines, the company obtained license rights under a license agreement from aerodyn Asia to manufacture and distribute 2.5/3.0MW SCD wind turbines and 6.0MW SCD wind turbines in China. The company completed its 2.5/3.0MW SCD wind turbine prototype in May 2010.
The company has obtained licenses from aerodyn Asia Co., Ltd. (aerodyn Asia) to manufacture and distribute in China wind turbines utilizing its super-compact drive (SCD), technology, with a rated power capacity ranging from 2.5MW to 3MW, or the 2.5/3.0MW SCD wind turbines, and a rated power capacity of 6.0MW, or the 6.0MW SCD wind turbine.
The companys customers include China Datang Corporation; China Huadian Corporation; China Guodian Corporation; China Power Investment Corporation; China Huaneng Group; China Longyuan Power Group Corporation Limited; Guangdong Yudean Group Co., Ltd.; Beijing Energy Investment Holding Co., Ltd.; Guangdong Shuidian Bureau Two Co., Ltd.; Fujian Investment and Development Group Co., Ltd.; and Inner Mongolia Aode Sente New Energy Development Co., Ltd.
The company sells wind turbines to regional alternative energy investment companies, regional electric power producers and wind farm operators in the private sector. Its potential customers include CGNPC, CNOOC, and Hebei Dehe New Energy Co., Ltd.
The companys suppliers include Vestas Wind Systems A/S (Vestas); General Electric Company (GE); Nordex AG; REpower Systems AG; and The Dow Chemical (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
The companys suppliers also include Ningbo Yongxiang Forging Co., Ltd.; Jiangsu Jixin Wind Power Technology Co., Ltd.; Pinghu Zhongzhou Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd.; Jiangyin Zhenhong Heavy Forging Co., Ltd.; Zhongshi Luoyang Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd.; Nanjing High Speed & Acurrate Gear Group Co., Ltd.; Winergy Tianjin; Nanjing Turbine & Electric Machinery (Group) Co., Ltd. Shanghai; Nanyang Electrical Machinery Co., Ltd.; The Foretide Machinery Manufacturing Company Limited, Fengrun New; Energy Equipment Co., Ltd.; Shandong Tongli Steel Structure Company; Tianjin REnergy Electrical Co., Ltd.; IDS: ABB Beijing Drive Systems Co., Ltd.; SSB Wind Energy Technology (Qingdao) Co., Ltd.; Schaeffler Hong Kong Company Limited; Wafangdian Bearing Company Ltd.; Tianjin Special Variable Electrical Transformer Co., Ltd.; Zhuhai South Hualitong Special Transformer Co., Ltd.; Wuxi Libao Science & Technology Co., Ltd.; Nantong Hongbo Wind Power Composite Material Co., Ltd.; and Jilin Dongqi Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
The companys domestic competitors include Sinovel, Xinjiang Goldwind Science and Technology Co., Ltd., Dongfang, and United Power. Its key international competitors in China include Vestas Wind Systems A/S from Denmark, Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica S.A. from Spain and GE Energy, the alternative energy arm of GE from the United States.
The company was founded in 2006. It was formerly known as China Wind Power Equipment Group Limited and changed its name to China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited in April 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA MING YANG WIND POWER GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Major Shareholders
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited History
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Offices and Representations
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?