- The report contains detailed information about CH Lighting International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CH Lighting International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CH Lighting International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CH Lighting International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CH Lighting International Corp. business.
About CH Lighting International Corp.
CH Lighting International Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of healthy, energy-saving, green products, and relevant services in the fluorescent lighting field.
Lighting Source Products
The companys light source products include special lighting source products and general lighting source products.
SPECIAL LIGHTING SOURCE PRODUCTS
Air Cleaning Lamps: The company's product air cleaning treasure is a photocatalyst fluorescent lamp, which uses nano-biological technology, inorganic bond, and multi-band integrating technology, which not only provides light, but also helps purify the air. By using a 320nm~400nm band optically-excited photocatalyst fluorescent tube, this product removes formaldehyde, benzene, dimethylbenzene, viruses, bacteria, and odors indoors while aiding in the prevention of viral infections, the reduction of disease transmissions, the promotion of metabolism, and the enhancement of immunity. This product is suitable for both the home and office buildings.
Power-Saving Lamps: The company's power-saving products are used in the power-saving alternative market of lighting products. Its product entitled power-saving treasure is a power-saving product that combines high-power electronic ballast and a T5 earth triphosphor strip lamp. This product is used primarily to replace T8 inductive luminaires. It is used for office buildings, schools, hospitals, factories, and supermarkets.
Plant Growth Fluorescent Lamps: CH International designed a special light for the African chrysanthemum tissue culture. It develops light sources necessary for tissue culture of different-types of plants, to increase production lines, and to promote the development of industrialized agriculture. In addition to tissue cultures, the company sells fluorescent lamps specially designed for indoor ecological fish tanks and aquariums. Such lamps provide an optical ecological environment for aquatic animals. The company's product Sun-Lux 10000K casts the same light as afternoon sunshine, producing simulated natural light for breeding seawater fish, and growing green plants, in furtherance of growth and reproduction. The company's product Blue-Lux Coral/Actinic provides a nutritive light source for soft ocean creatures, simulates a blue shortwave of the deep sea, a force of light penetration into 4-6m of deep, which are available to surface of organisms. The company's product Blue-Lux Lake Treasure uses untrastrong triphosphoric light, which could provide simulated natural light to freshwater fish and green plants and promote growth and reproduction.
Vision-Improvement Lighting Products: The company's vision-improvement products (which include the T8 straight fluorescent lamp, the T5 straight fluorescent lamp, the T5 combined stand, and the electronic power-saving lamp) simulate sunlight at 10' o clock in morning.
Marketplace Lighting Products: The company's products with a coloration index of approximately Ra=90 enhance the original color of an item.
Performance-Improvement Lighting Products: The company's performance-improvement lighting products simulate natural light, which reduces visual fatigue and creates an enhanced working environment.
Sterilizing and Disinfecting Lighting Products: The company has developed two types of products for sterilization of air and water. Some of these products have been certified as medical devices by the Chinese Ministry of Health, together with technical patents, and have been sold to and utilized in hospitals, schools, aquariums, swimming pools, and other public places.
GENERAL LIGHTING PRODUCTS
Linear Fluorescent Lamps: The company's T5 and T8 series of linear fluorescent lamps use rare earth triphosphor fluorescent powder, water-coating technology, and fully-automatic equipment.
Compact Fluorescent Lamps: The company's PL divided and integrated power-saving fluorescent lamps use rare earth triphosphor fluorescent powder, advanced water-coating technology, and fully-automatic equipment.
Luminaire (Light Fitting) Products: The company has strategic relationships with a design company Millot Design (Millot Design); the United States de
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CH Lighting International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CH Lighting International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CH Lighting International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CH Lighting International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CH Lighting International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CH LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CH Lighting International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CH Lighting International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CH Lighting International Corp. Major Shareholders
CH Lighting International Corp. History
CH Lighting International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CH Lighting International Corp. Offices and Representations
CH Lighting International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CH Lighting International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CH Lighting International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
CH Lighting International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
CH Lighting International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CH Lighting International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CH Lighting International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CH Lighting International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
CH Lighting International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
CH Lighting International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CH Lighting International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CH Lighting International Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?