- The report contains detailed information about Canadian Natural Resources Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Canadian Natural Resources Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Canadian Natural Resources Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Canadian Natural Resources Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Canadian Natural Resources Limited business.
About Canadian Natural Resources Limited
Adams Golf, Inc. engages in the design, assembly, marketing, and distribution of golf clubs for all skill levels. The companys products include Idea a7 and a7 OS irons and hybrids, Speedline Fast 10 and Speedline 9032 drivers, Speedline Fast 10 hybrid fairway woods, Idea Pro Black I-woods and irons, Idea Tech a4 and a4 OS I-woods and irons, Idea Pro Gold I-woods and irons and Insight Tech a4 and a4 OS drivers and hybrid-fairway woods.
In July 2009, the company launched its Idea a7 line of hybrid iron sets and, in August 2009, the company launched its Idea a7 OS line of hybrid irons and integrated sets. The a7 irons are offered in an eight piece mens and senior's sets, with two graphite-shafted hybrid irons integrated into each set.
The company also offers multiple different color versions of the Idea a7 OS Womens 14 piece set that includes a 460cc titanium driver, three fairway woods, an eight piece Womens Idea a7 OS iron set with three i-woods integrated into the set, a putter and a bag. Additionally, the company offers the Idea a7 OS Max irons which are offered in an all hybrid eight piece mens, womens and seniors set.
In September 2008 the company launched the Idea Tech a4 and a4OS hybrid irons sets and hybrid irons and integrated sets. The a4 irons feature six forged cavity back irons integrated with two graphite-shafted hybrids. The Idea Tech a4 OS irons are offered in three different eight piece configurationsone for men, one for women, and one for seniors.
The company offers different driver models based on the shape, size and material used in the club head. The companys driver heads are made of titanium, alloy and/or carbon fiber, depending on the model. The shafts of its drivers are graphite. During 2009, the company launched the Speedline 9032 drivers and then in January 2010, the company launched the third generation of Speedline drivers called the Speedline Fast 10 drivers. The Speedline Fast 10 driver is offered in standard and draw variations with various lofts and shaft flexes.
During 2010, the company launched the Speedline Fast 10 fairway woods. The Speedline fairway woods feature milled sole plates and the design of placing weight pads to match the swing characteristics of various golfers. The Speedline Fast 10 fairway woods are offered in standard and draw variations with various lofts and shaft flexes. The company offers various individual hybrids in the Idea a7 and a7 OS, Idea Pro Black, Idea Tech a4, a4 OS, Idea a3, a3 OS, and Idea Pro Gold lines.
Wedges and Other
The company offers the Tom Watson signature wedges and the Puglielli wedges. The company also offers a line of golf bags, hats and other accessories.
The companys customers include on- and off- course golf shops, sporting goods retailers, mass merchants, and international distributors. International sales are made primarily in Europe, Canada, South Africa, Japan and other Asian regions.
In December 2010, Canadian Natural Resources Limited, Imperial Oil Ltd., Shell Canada Ltd., Suncor Energy Inc., Syncrude Canada Ltd., Teck Resources Limited, and Total E&P Canada Ltd. they intend to work together in a unified effort to advance tailings management.
The companys competitors include Callaway Golf Company, adidas-Salomon AG (Taylor Made - adidas Golf), Nike, Inc. (Nike Golf), Fortune Brands, Inc. (Titleist and Cobra) and Karsten Assembly Company (PING).
Adams Golf, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Canadian Natural Resources Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Canadian Natural Resources Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Canadian Natural Resources Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Canadian Natural Resources Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Canadian Natural Resources Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Major Shareholders
Canadian Natural Resources Limited History
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Offices and Representations
Canadian Natural Resources Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Canadian Natural Resources Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Canadian Natural Resources Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Canadian Natural Resources Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Canadian Natural Resources Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Canadian Natural Resources Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?