- The report contains detailed information about Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Breitburn Energy Partners L.P.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. business.
About Breitburn Energy Partners L.P.
BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P., an independent oil and gas partnership, focuses on the acquisition, exploitation, and development of oil and gas properties in the United States.
The companys assets consist primarily of producing and non-producing crude oil and natural gas reserves located primarily in the Antrim Shale in Michigan, the Los Angeles Basin in California, the Wind River and Big Horn Basins in central Wyoming, the Sunniland Trend in Florida, and the New Albany Shale in Indiana and Kentucky.
The company conducts operations through a wholly owned subsidiary, BreitBurn Operating L.P. (BOLP) and BOLPs general partner, BreitBurn Operating GP, LLC (BOGP). The company owns all of the ownership interests in BOLP and BOGP.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys total estimated proved reserves were 111.3 MMBoe, of which approximately 65 percent were natural gas and 35 percent were crude oil.
The company has interests in 3,368 productive wells in Michigan. In 2009, it completed 19 recompletions and workovers and 12 line twinning projects and compression optimization projects. These projects targeted casing pressure reduction in the pressure sensitive Antrim Shale.
Los Angeles Basin, California
The companys operations in California are concentrated in complex oil fields within the Los Angeles Basin. In 2009, the company drilled four productive development wells and no dry development wells in California.
Santa Fe Springs Field The company operates 104 productive wells in the Santa Fe Springs Field and owns a 99.5 percent working interest.
East Coyote Field BEC operates 43 productive wells in the East Coyote Field. The company owns a 95 percent working interest.
Sawtelle Field BEC operates 11 productive wells in the Sawtelle Field. The company owns a 95 percent working interest in most of the field, with a lesser interest in certain areas.
Rosecrans Field The company operate 37 productive wells in the Rosecrans Field and owns a 100 percent working interest.
Other California Fields The companys other fields include the Brea Olinda Field, which has 74 productive wells. The company has a 100 percent working interest in Brea Olinda and Alamitos and a 60 percent working interest in Recreation Park.
Wind River and Big Horn Basins, Wyoming
The company mainly operates in four fields - Black Mountain, Gebo, North Sunshine, and Hidden Dome. In 2009, the company drilled four new productive development wells and two deepenings of existing productive wells in Wyoming.
Black Mountain Field The company operates 46 productive wells in the Black Mountain Field and holds a 98 percent working interest.
Gebo Field The company operates 46 productive wells in the Gebo Field and holds a 100 percent working interest.
North Sunshine Field The company operates 31 productive wells in the North Sunshine Field and holds a 100 percent working interest. In 2009, the company drilled two crude oil wells and one redrill in this field.
Hidden Dome Field The company operates 16 productive wells in the Hidden Dome Field and holds a 100 percent working interest. Production is from the Frontier, Tensleep and Darwin formations with the producing zones as shallow as 1,200 feet and as deep as 5,000 feet.
Other Wyoming Fields The companys other fields include the Sheldon Dome Field and Rolff Lake Field in Fremont County, where the company operates 26 productive wells in the Frontier to the Tensleep formations at depths up to 7,300 feet.
The company also operates six productive wells in the Lost Dome Field in Natrona County (outside the Wind River and Big Horn Basin) producing from the Tensleep formation at approximately 5,000 feet. The other two fields that the company operates are the West Oregon Basin and Half Moon fields in Park County. The company holds a 90 percent working interest in the Sheldon Dome Field and 100 percent working interests in the Rolff Lake, West Oregon Basin and Half Moon fields.
The company operates 13 productive wells in Florida. Production is from the Cretaceous Sunniland Trend of the South Florida Basin at 11,500 feet. The company holds a 100 percent working interest in Florida fields.
The companys operations include 21 miles of high pressure gas pipeline that interconnects with the Texas Gas Transmission interstate pipeline. The company operates 227 producing wells in Indiana and Kentucky and holds a 100 percent working interest.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Industry Position Analysis
6. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Major Shareholders
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. History
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Offices and Representations
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Capital Market Snapshot
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. 1-year Stock Charts
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. 5-year Stock Charts
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?