- The report contains detailed information about Brady Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Brady Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Brady Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Brady Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Brady Corp. business.
About Brady Corp.
Brady Corporation engages in the manufacture and marketing of identification solutions and specialty products that identify and protect premises, products, and people.
The company is a supplier to customers in general manufacturing, maintenance and safety, process industries, construction, electrical, telecommunications, electronics, laboratory/healthcare, airline/transportation, security/brand education, governmental, public utility, and various other industries.
The company manufactures and markets a range of products for use in diverse applications. Major product lines include facility identification; safety and complementary products; wire and cable identification products; sorbent materials; people identification products; regulatory publishing; high-performance identification products for product identification and work-in-process identification; and bar-code labels and precision die-cut components for mobile telecommunications devices, hard disk drives, medical devices and supplies, and automotive and other electronics.
The companys stock and custom products consist of approximately 500,000 stock-keeping units, including complete identification systems and other products. Major product categories include facility and safety signs, identification tags and markers, pipe and valve markers, asset identification labels, lockout/tagout products, security and traffic control products, printing systems and software for creating safety and regulatory labels and signs, spill control and up products, wire and cable markers, high-performance labels, laboratory identification labels and printing systems, stand-alone printing systems, bar-code and other software, automatic identification and data collection systems, personal identification products, and precision die-cut solutions.
Facility Identification products includes informational signs, tags and labels, and do-it-yourself printers for use in a range of industrial, utility, commercial, governmental, and institutional applications. These products are either self-adhesive or mechanically mounted, designed for both indoor and outdoor use and are manufactured to meet standards issued by the National Safety Council, OSHA and various industry associations in the United States and abroad. The companys sign products include admittance, directional and exit signs; electrical hazard warnings; energy conservation messages; fire protection and fire equipment signs; hazardous waste labels; hazardous and toxic material warning signs; transformers and power pole markers; personal hazard warnings; housekeeping and operational warnings; pictograms; radiation and laser signs; safety practices signs and regulatory markings; employment law posters; and photo luminescent (glow-in-the-dark) products.
Warehouse identification products, including labels, tags, and printing systems used to locate and identify inventory in storage facilities, such as warehouses, factories, stockrooms and other industrial facilities.
Pipe markers and valve tags, including plastic or metal, self-adhesive or mechanically applied, stock or custom-designed pieces for the identification of pipes and control valves in the mechanical contractor and process industry markets. These products are designed to help identify and provide information as to the contents, direction of flow and special hazardous properties of materials contained in piping systems, and to facilitate repair or maintenance of the systems.
Asset-identification products include self-adhesive or mechanically mounted labels or tags made of aluminum, brass, stainless steel, polycarbonate, vinyl, polyester, mylar, and paper. These products are also offered in tamper-evident varieties, and can be custom designed to ensure brand protection from counterfeiting.
Safety and Security Products
Lockout/tagout products Security and traffic control products, including various security seals, parking permits and wristbands designed for visitor control in financial, governmental, educational and commercial facilities, including meeting and convention sites. The company also offers a variety of traffic c
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRADY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRADY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRADY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRADY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRADY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Brady Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Brady Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Brady Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Brady Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Brady Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. BRADY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRADY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRADY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRADY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRADY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRADY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Brady Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Brady Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Brady Corp. Major Shareholders
Brady Corp. History
Brady Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Brady Corp. Offices and Representations
Brady Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Brady Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Brady Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Brady Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Brady Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Brady Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Brady Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Brady Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Brady Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Brady Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Brady Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Brady Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?