- The report contains detailed information about Bonheur ASA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bonheur ASA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bonheur ASA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bonheur ASA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bonheur ASA business.
About Bonheur ASA
Bonheur ASA, through its subsidiaries, operates in the shipping, offshore drilling, floating production, renewable energy, and travel and leisure time sectors in Norway and internationally. The company provides offshore drilling, shipbuilding, engineering, and ship repair services, as well as involves in the design and construction/conversion of floating production and drilling vessels for the offshore oil and gas industry. As of December 31, 2008, it owned and operated a fleet of eight drilling units and one accommodation rig. The company also provides management services for the operation of a production jack-up to an oil company. It operated a fleet of seven floating production storage and offloading, and floating storage and offloading vessels for lease to clients in the oil and gas market. In addition, the company engages in the development, construction, and operation of wind farms. It operated 3 wind farms with an installed effect of 177.5 mega watts. Additionally, the company owned and operated 5 cruise ships with an overall berth capacity of approximately 4,250 passengers. Further, it owned and managed 21 vessels, including 16 reefers, 4 anchor handling vessels, and 1 container vessel. The company also develops ships for installation of offshore wind turbines. In addition, Bonheur ASA engages in fish farming business. The company was incorporated in 1897 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BONHEUR ASA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BONHEUR ASA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BONHEUR ASA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BONHEUR ASA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BONHEUR ASA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bonheur ASA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bonheur ASA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bonheur ASA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bonheur ASA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bonheur ASA Industry Position Analysis
6. BONHEUR ASA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BONHEUR ASA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BONHEUR ASA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BONHEUR ASA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BONHEUR ASA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BONHEUR ASA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bonheur ASA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bonheur ASA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bonheur ASA Major Shareholders
Bonheur ASA History
Bonheur ASA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bonheur ASA Offices and Representations
Bonheur ASA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bonheur ASA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bonheur ASA Capital Market Snapshot
Bonheur ASA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Bonheur ASA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bonheur ASA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bonheur ASA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bonheur ASA 1-year Stock Charts
Bonheur ASA 5-year Stock Charts
Bonheur ASA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bonheur ASA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bonheur ASA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?