- The report contains detailed information about Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. business.
About Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P.
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. provides integrated terminalling, storage, gathering, and transportation services for companies engaged in the production, distribution, and marketing of crude oil and asphalt product.
The company manages its operations through three operating segments, including Crude Oil Terminalling and Storage Services, Crude Oil Gathering and Transportation Services, and Asphalt Services.
Crude Oil Terminalling and Storage Services
The companys crude oil terminalling and storage assets are located throughout its core operating areas with the majority of its crude oil terminalling and storage strategically located at the Cushing Interchange. The companys crude oil terminals and storage assets receive crude oil products from pipelines, including those owned by it, and distribute these products to interstate common carrier pipelines and regional independent refiners.
Terminal: One of its principal assets is its Cushing terminal, which is located with in the Cushing Interchange in Cushing, Oklahoma. The company owns and operates 36 crude oil storage tanks with approximately 6.7 million barrels of storage capacity at this location. The company owns 26 additional acres of land with in the Cushing Interchange. This acreage is capable of housing an additional 1.5 million barrels of storage.
The companys Cushing terminal can receive crude oil from its Mid-Continent system, as well as from pipelines owned by BP Amoco, Enterprise Products Partners, Sunoco Logistics Partners, Plains All American, Seaway, Enbridge Energy Partners, SemCorp and two truck racks. The companys Cushing terminal can deliver crude oil via pipeline and, in the aggregate, is capable of receiving and/or delivering 282,000 Bpd of crude oil.
Longview Terminal: The company owns and operates the Longview terminal, located in Longview, Texas, consisting of 7 tanks with a total storage capacity of 430,000 barrels. The company uses its Longview terminal in connection with its Longview system. The Longview terminal can receive and ship crude oil in both directions at the same time.
Crude Oil Gathering and Transportation Services
Pipeline Gathering and Transportation Services: The company owns and operates a crude oil gathering and transportation system in the Mid-Continent region of the United States with a combined length of approximately 820 miles and a 330 mile tariff regulated crude oil gathering and transportation pipeline in the Longview, Texas area. In addition, the company owns the Eagle North Pipeline System.
Mid-Continent System: The companys Mid-Continent gathering and transportation system consists of approximately 820 miles of gathering pipelines that, in aggregate, gather wellhead crude oil from approximately 10,000 wells for transport to its primary transportation systems that provide access to its Cushing terminal and other storage facilities. The Oklahoma portion of its Mid-Continent system consists of approximately 790 miles of various sized pipeline. Crude oil gathered into the Oklahoma portion of its Mid-Continent system is transported to its Cushing terminal or delivered to local area refiners. The Mid-Continent system also includes a small, 34-mile gathering and transportation system in the Texas Panhandle near Dumas, Texas. Crude oil collected through the Texas Panhandle portion of its Mid-Continent system is transported by pipeline and delivered to a ConocoPhillips refinery near Borger, Texas.
Longview System: The companys Longview system consists of approximately 330 miles of tariff regulated crude oil gathering pipeline. The East Texas portion of this system delivers to crude oil terminalling, refinery and storage facilities at various delivery points in the East Texas region. The companys Longview system also includes a small pipeline gathering system (Thompson-to-Webster) located near Houston, Texas. The Thompson-to-Webster gathering system consists of 42 miles of 6 and 8 pipeline. Deliveries made from this gathering system are transported to refineries in the Baytown/Texas City area. As of December 31, 2009, its Longview system gathered an average of approximately 22,169
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Major Shareholders
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. History
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Offices and Representations
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Capital Market Snapshot
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. 1-year Stock Charts
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. 5-year Stock Charts
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?