- The report contains detailed information about Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. business.
About Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited primarily engages in refining, storing, marketing, and distributing petroleum products primarily in India. It also explores for and produces hydrocarbons. The company has interests in 26 exploration blocks in India, Australia, Brazil, East Timor, Indonesia, Mozambique, and the United Kingdom. Its product line includes liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), naphtha, motor spirit, special boiling point spirit/hexane, benzene, toluene, polypropylene feedstock, and regassified-LNG; aviation turbine fuel, superior kerosene oil, high speed diesel, light diesel oil, and mineral turpentine oil; and furnace oil, low sulphur heavy stock, bitumen, and lubricants. The companys marketing network includes installations, depots, aviation service stations, retail outlets, LPG bottling plants, and LPG distributors. It caters to the fuel needs of various industrial customers comprising industries from the public and private sectors; and government establishments, such as defense, railways, state trading corporations, and state electricity boards. The company was formerly known as Bharat Refineries Limited and changed its name to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited in August 1977. Bharat Petroleum Corporation was incorporated in 1952 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. History
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?