- The report contains detailed information about Bharat Bijlee Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bharat Bijlee Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bharat Bijlee Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bharat Bijlee Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bharat Bijlee Limited business.
About Bharat Bijlee Limited
Bharat Bijlee Limited operates in the electrical engineering industry in India. It manufactures and markets various electric motors and pumps, including three phase AC induction motors, which include standard squirrel cage TEFC, energy efficient, flame proof, safety, non sparking, crane and hoist duty, TEFC slip ring, and brake motors; special products comprising torque, low vibration, loco auxiliary, shock grade motors for warships, multispeed, sugar centrifuge, and cane unloader motors; and pumps consisting of centrifugal monoblock, regenerative self priming, open well submersible, and borewell submersible pumps. The company also offers various types of transformers, which include sub-station transformers, generator, unit auxiliary, and 132/25 KV single phase traction transformers; elevator systems, such as gearless machine suitable for machine room-less applications; and AC variable speed drives ranging from 0.37KW up to 900KW in 220V, 415 V, and 690V. In addition, Bharat Bijlee Limited undertakes design, engineering supply, installation, testing, and commissioning of turnkey projects, including outdoor EHV and HV switchyards; indoor sub-stations, and overhead and under ground distribution systems; industrial electrification for lighting and power distribution; power system study; illumination systems; power evacuation systems for power projects; system engineering; and vendor assessment. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bharat Bijlee Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bharat Bijlee Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bharat Bijlee Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bharat Bijlee Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bharat Bijlee Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bharat Bijlee Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bharat Bijlee Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bharat Bijlee Limited Major Shareholders
Bharat Bijlee Limited History
Bharat Bijlee Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bharat Bijlee Limited Offices and Representations
Bharat Bijlee Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bharat Bijlee Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bharat Bijlee Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Bharat Bijlee Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Bharat Bijlee Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bharat Bijlee Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bharat Bijlee Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bharat Bijlee Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Bharat Bijlee Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Bharat Bijlee Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bharat Bijlee Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bharat Bijlee Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?