- The report contains detailed information about BGR Energy Systems Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BGR Energy Systems Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BGR Energy Systems Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BGR Energy Systems Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BGR Energy Systems Ltd business.
About BGR Energy Systems Ltd
BGR Energy Systems Limited designs, manufactures, and sells various systems and equipment primarily in India. The Power Projects division undertakes engineering, procurement, and construction of power projects, as well as offers balance of plant supply of equipment and services. The Captive Power division constructs captive power plants to address the needs of steel, cement, textiles, paper, pharma, refinery, chemical, petrochemical, and metallurgical industries. The Oil and Gas Equipment division offers various products, such as 2/3 phase separator systems / skids, indirect water bath heaters, gas conditioning systems, gas regulating systems, gas metering systems, knockout drums / scrubbers, filter separators / dry gas filters, pipeline equipment, and storage tanks, as well as provides compressor packaging services. The Air Fin Cooler division provides process coolers, compressor and radiator coolers, auxiliary coolers, tube bundles, finned tubes, headers, and auxiliary items. The Environmental Engineering division offers deaerators and membrane based water treatment systems, as well as engages in demineralization, sewage treatment and recycling, and condensate polishing services. The Electrical Projects division provides solutions for EHV substations, EHV transmission lines, plant electricals, GIS substations, electric utility companies, and rural electrification, as well as provides optical fiber composite ground wire and optical line termination equipment for electric utilities and transmission companies. The Infrastructure division undertakes build-operate-transfer projects in the highways sector; civil engineering projects, such as tunneling projects and marine structures; and automated vehicle parking systems. The company was formerly known as GEA Energy System (India) Limited and changed its name to BGR Energy Systems Limited in June 2007. BGR Energy Systems Limited was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Chennai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BGR Energy Systems Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BGR Energy Systems Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BGR Energy Systems Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BGR Energy Systems Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BGR Energy Systems Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Major Shareholders
BGR Energy Systems Ltd History
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Offices and Representations
BGR Energy Systems Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BGR Energy Systems Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
BGR Energy Systems Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
BGR Energy Systems Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BGR Energy Systems Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BGR Energy Systems Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?